Asos.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asos.co.uk

Tell us how Asos.co.uk made you happy
the inkey c50 gel, didn't work for me. Face theory however are fantastic.
Used for first time and needed to return but delivery /website and returns alll ran smoothly so excellent company to use
Great quality clothing. No trouble with enquires, would recommend to anyone.
Great service and helpful live chat
Always a huge selection, and have been able to snag some items that were out of stock elsewhere. They have a good selection of fuller-bust lingerie which always comes in handy. Customer service is generally good, although when I once ordered a "100% cotton" scarf as a gift that turned out to be entirely synthetic, I never received a reply from customer service at all. All in all a solid pick for when thrifting won't do.
Love all clothes and shoes always on time with delivery
always the best choice of clothing, affordable, easy to use and great customer service
Easy to use and quick delivery
Excellent delivery times, free delivery, never had any problems with this site. Great!! :)
I am extremely disappointed with my recent purchase of a Lipsy Blouse priced at £40 it looks very elegant on the model but in reality is a big disappointment the fabric and the look is more like a market stall blouse I am sorry to say. Lesson learned.
Brilliant range of clothes
Sale prices are one of a kind
Very quick despatch and refund process is excellent
Easy to use website. Good variety of clothing on offer, that is well priced. Items came quickly. Free returns and very easy to return the coat that didn't fit. A very positive experience, would not hesitate to order from them again.
Fantastic service, got my order earlier then expected, quality was good, will defo order again
I love the selection of items on offer at Asos. The video of a model wearing the item makes it easy to see how the item looks. I also like how you can complete the look as there are suggestions on what to put with it (i,e. shoes and accessories) . The option for next day delivery is perfect for me as I often leave my shopping until the last minute!
My order was delivered on time. My refund and replacements were quick as well
Always excellent service and delivery
I regularly shop here, several times a month, and it's great for me. I'm a plus size woman and the options available to me are phenomenal, i would 100% recommend. Easy returns also.
Excellent shopping experience. Good customer service and speedy delivery.
Asos.co.uk is rated 4.28 based on 18 reviews