Aspact Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Aspact

Tell us how Aspact made you happy

"We called Aspact to find and fix the leak in our house, the engineer came 2hrs late than scheduled and he spent 3hrs in my house failed to detect the leak, and suggested I should arrange other team from Aspact to find the leak as he was unable to. I used a separate company and they spotted the leak in just 5mins without any special tools. Aspact then charged my card without sending me the invoice. I am still in dispute with Aspact regarding the charge, and the account team is now trying to avoid calls. I will have to resolve the dispute through legal."
Are you Aspact? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Aspact is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews