Athleteshop Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Athleteshop
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Athleteshop made you happy

"I ordered a rubber cajak and was told it should be delivered in two weeks. On the day before the estimated arrivaldate I got an e-mail saying it was postponed a couple of days, the day before the new date same thing happened. I contacted customer support who said it was gonna be dispatched same evening, but no package arrived. Contacted them again and was treated the same. After almost one and a half month I received my cajak, but I did not have any more vacation days to use it on. This company does not carry all the items they advertise in stock, and are therefor heavy reliable of sub-suppliers, which obvious does not deliver in time. The delivery estimate shown on the webpage can not be trusted. I quick googling of this company would reveal many similar experiences. I wish I had done that too, before I ordered."
Are you Athleteshop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Athleteshop receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They didn’t let me down cancelled after waiting over 4weeks for delivery got told that it was out of stock so I waited then got told no we can’t get the item only after pushing for an answer but then they tried to deliver after cancelling just got passed about no one could give me an answer of yes or no"
"Gave a good raincoat that keeps me dry."
"Great prices, fast delivery and good communications to let me know what was going on at every stage."
Athleteshop is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews