“Booked with them. Paid £100 deposit but never got tickets. They failed to reply to messages or answer the phone. Reported them to trading standards who had also been contacted by 2 other people. Got £100 returned by visa.”
“The company is none existing no proper information based on scams or defraud practices against the innocent people who ever approach to them I am one of them and no way claiming refund even if the company is faulty.”
“The company runs as a cover up scam unit. Collecting from £100 from each person claiming they are booking flight tickets. They eventually cut the person off and don't communication ceases. They have been doing these for years and robbing people of their money.
- They use fake names to hid their foreign identities.
- The company was registered until end of last year, operating illegally.
- Using Kemp house as a registered office... no physical location.
- They brag and laugh at people trying to get their money back.
- They make up fake reviews to counteract true reviews on consumer review websites.
Do not use them for anything. They are scammers and out to milk people.
Any review that pops up here with "good" is from them. They bragged about this too.”