Audacious Vapes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Audacious Vapes

How would you rate Audacious Vapes ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Audacious Vapes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had a problem with an ijoy capo 216 broken straight out the box so sent it back to audacious vapes same day i recieved it got a replacement but audacious vapes wont refund my postal costs £4.45 all they do is ignore my emails i spent £104 on vape gear and usually spend that every month i would recommend that people steer clear for audacious vapes"
"Always had 5* service from the chaps in the shop. They make you feel welcome and important. Prices and range are spot on."
"Not sure what the other guy is going on about, I've dealt with the chaps at Audacious since they first opened about a year ago and they've been nothing but professional, courteous and helpful when it comes to the abstract minefield that is vaping. Highly recommend their service and they're always more than happy (not to mention quick) in dealing with any questions you might have."
Hind Fendi
"Very bad experience with this website I bought kit t-prive I found problems with this kit its used before + when I use it make electric spark in my lips I told customer service butdidn't helpe me and told me we can't return or exchange your kit."
Audacious Vapes is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews