Audacious Vapes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Audacious Vapes
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Audacious Vapes made you happy

"Had a problem with an ijoy capo 216 broken straight out the box so sent it back to audacious vapes same day i recieved it got a replacement but audacious vapes wont refund my postal costs £4.45 all they do is ignore my emails i spent £104 on vape gear and usually spend that every month i would recommend that people steer clear for audacious vapes"
Are you Audacious Vapes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always had 5* service from the chaps in the shop. They make you feel welcome and important. Prices and range are spot on."
"Not sure what the other guy is going on about, I've dealt with the chaps at Audacious since they first opened about a year ago and they've been nothing but professional, courteous and helpful when it comes to the abstract minefield that is vaping. Highly recommend their service and they're always more than happy (not to mention quick) in dealing with any questions you might have."
"Very bad experience with this website I bought kit t-prive I found problems with this kit its used before + when I use it make electric spark in my lips I told customer service butdidn't helpe me and told me we can't return or exchange your kit."
Audacious Vapes is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews