Augustine Tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Augustine Tours

About Augustine Tours : Founded in 2010, Augustine Tours is a Rwanda based and locally- owned tour operator. We focus on creating and promoting tailor-made tours offering authentic and unique travel experiences benefiting visitors and local employment while preserving the cultural heritage, wildlife, and nature.
Our destinations are Burundi, Rwanda, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya.

“Is Augustine Tours a reliable company?” Don’t take our word for it. You can read verified customer reviews of clients who have used our services. And if you need any references, feel free to reach out to us via email and we shall provide them.

“Why do you have anonymous reviewers?”. We value our customers' privacy. Some customers prefer not to have their names linked with reviews published online and we understand that.

“Does Augustine Tours operate its tours?” Yes, all our tours are designed and run by us. We are not an online travel agency.

Safe payment: We are accepting payments by credit cards processed by PayPal or Stripe.

+250 785 062 493

info@augusinetours.com

61 KG 11 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda

Click Here

Tell us how Augustine Tours made you happy

Own Driver
Matic C
"Without any error, with our Rwanda and Burundi tour from the first contact throughout its completion, we only had a professional service. I met Augustine during ITB Berlin in March 2019 and our chat led me to book an overland private trip that started from Kigali and ended in Bujumbura- the area he knows best. Having many Foreign Affairs websites advising against travels to Burundi, I was hesitant to include Burundi on our itinerary. Thanks to Augustine who gave me updates about the actual situation. Upon arrival at Kigali Airport, we were warmly welcomed by our guide Eugene who by far is an excellent tour guide. He took us to our hotel where we received the tour briefing, something that gave us a feeling of a friendly atmosphere. Eugene was extremely knowledgeable and friendly with a sense of humor- he deserves special thanks. Our overall experience was wonderful! With all due respect, thanks to Augustine Tours for such a meticulously organized tour."
(Kigali) -
Hi Matic

Many thanks for reviewing us.
Sharing your travel experience will surely help many considering overland trips to the region of Great Lakes, Rwanda and Burundi particularly.
Again, thanks for having chosen to travel with Augustine Tours.
Mikhail S
"Absolutely incredible company and wonderful people who made my trip enjoyable and lovely. From the communication point to pick up from the hotel my 4 days in Burundi were wonderful. It was my first time and I want to express my sincere gratitude to Augustin and Hipolite who helped to discover their country. Those people are absolutely fantastic and will go extra mile to make you feel better. I am putting my head down and say Thanks a Million for everything. If you are looking wonderful, comfortable and great tour please chose this company and you will never be disappointed."
(Kigali) -
Many thanks for your review. It was a great pleasure working on your Burundi private tour. Hope to welcome you again on other African destinations.
Augustine Tours is rated 4.93 based on 57 reviews