Augustine Tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Augustine Tours

About Augustine Tours : Augustine Tours was founded with a unique aim to provide Private Tours & Corporate Travels to Africa. We currently offer services to Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethiopia.

Inspired by St. Augustine” The World is a book and those who don’t travel only ready one page”, we believe that travel can be a great channel for both educational, cultural & business exchange.
Whether we travel for business or vacation, there is always a sense of socio-economic or cultural exchange in one way or another.
This is where Augustine Tours plays its role.

What we promise: The Best Value for Money

+4915786970918

info@augusinetours.com

Untere Ohlingerstraße 36a

Tell us how Augustine Tours made you happy

Telephone
"Thoroughly enjoyed my tour with them in Rwanda and Burundi!! I definitely recommend them."
Thanks for your nice review. It was a pleasure to take you around Rwanda and Burundi on a private tour.
"Augustine Tours put together a fabulous trip for us to Rwanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Burundi. Kelly was responsive and knowledgeable and helped us to devise the best itinerary possible at a reasonable price. We enjoyed our drivers, our tour guides, and local people. We trekked for gorillas, visited many historical and cultural sites in the three countries, and met with a family in Burundi. We felt enriched by this trip, thanks to Augustine Tours. Highly Recommended."
Many thanks for the feedback. Happy to hear that your trip was a success. Connecting locals with visitors for them to interact and learn about traditions and cultures of countries they are traveling in is something part of our responsible tourism programs.
"Hippolyte was very helpful and provided lot's of information about the city and country during our day tour of Bujumbura. I would gladly recommend this common."
Many thanks Lisa for the nice feedback. It was a pleasure working on your travel needs.
"I'm happy that I had found this tour agency. As Anna wrotes in her review the most not answered or were to expensive. But Augustine Tours make it uncomplicate. I had a nice two day tour with my guide Hypolite. He gaves me a lot of information about the country. Also he helped me (after our tour) to get the right car that goes to the rwanda border. I can recommend to travel to Burundi because I felt save during the whole tour and the landscape is very beautiful. And it's very clean everywhere!"
Hi Jan!
Many thanks for the review. It is our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your 2 day tour in Burundi.
We look forward to receiving you on other private tours we organize in other east African destinations.
Happy holidays!

Vielen Dank nochmal!
"These guys (and girls)) are really good in providing excellent services. Very attentive to details. Always follow your requests and needs as a tourist. I was in Burundi with them and was absolutely happy for all they have done to make my trip one to remember! Thank you Augustine Tours!"
Dear Alex

We are happy to have made your trip one to remember and look forward to assisting you with other African tours needs in the near future.

Many thanks !
"I arranged a customized one-night, two-day program with Augustine Tours. Finding a reputable (and responsive) tour operator for Burundi was near impossible. So, when I came across Augustine Tours, I was ecstatic. From the planning/booking process to the trip itself, I only received excellent customer service. Kelly was very patient with me when I tossed around ideas for my two days allocated to visiting the country. She responded to my emails within a day (to this day, I still have never heard back from the other tour companies that I had contacted). On the last day of my tour, she even followed up with me to ensure all went well. The tour itself was excellent. I can thank my guide Hypolite Niyongabo for that. He picked me up from the airport on time and made sure I was comfortable and happy throughout the long drives over the two days. I would highly recommend using Augustine Tours for your time in Burundi."
Hi Anna

Thank you so much for your kind words and time to review us.
Kelly and Hypolite-our gems-and the entire team are glad that we met your expectations in working on your private tour in Burundi.
We look forward to welcoming you again on other African destinations.
"Augustin himself helped me arrange the trip and Eugene and Augustin were fantastic! Helped get me out of Congo when a political revolution broke out when I was there."
Hi Meri

Thanks for your review and appreciation on your Rwanda, Uganda, D R Congo, Zanzibar tour planning.
Eugene and I are happy to have been able to find a solution for you in regard to "back up" excursions.
We look forward to your next trips in Africa with us.
Augustine Tours is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews