Autocar Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autocar Tyres
Read Autocar Tyres Reviews

Tell us how Autocar Tyres made you happy
Very good experience - got the tyres I wanted at a very good price and excellent fitting service from my local branch of Selecta.
All done at the appointed time in 20 minutes and while I waited. Just one thing, I checked the website the same day and found my tyres were £7 cheaper than 4 days before when I ordered.
I'm most impressed with the Autocar Tyres and Autosave Service. It was one of the most pleasant experiences I ever had dealing with garages over the years. It took seconds to arrange the purchase of four new tyres and fitting. The cost of the new tyres and fitting was surprisingly low. The actual fitting service was very professional too e.g the care the took of protect the integrity of my car.
I will never never hesitate to recommend Autocar tyres to my family members, friends and colleagues.
This was the first time I used Autocar Tyres & I was impressed how easy it was for me to select the tyres I wanted, order & collect. The tyres I wanted were also less expensive than other places that I checked. I will buy my trees from Auto Tyres again if they continue to offer the tyres I want atthe lowest price I can find them.
Excellent service with mini valet included in the price which I didn't expect. Super communication too, jut a shame they didn't take AmEx
Very good service
Found it easy to get the right Tyres for front and back of car and the site was good browsing and the guys at fitting Centre very helpful would use again thanks
the tyre industry seems to be a minefield of companies trying to rip you off, in this particular case the garage in question wanted to change me for wheel alignment when he said they couldn't do it on my particular vehicle, I had to ask him to remove the change, rubbish customer service
perfect service. Quick delivery, great price
I will use autocar tyres in the future
Great service and got a good deal on Michelin Tyres...thanks
Tyres were fitted exactly as required
perfect service
Great service, simple quick and friendly fitters. Will certainly be using again
Having booked with Formula 1 and turning up for the appointment F1 had the tyres but no notification of the appointment. I had to return the next day, when they couldn't fit the tyres because they had no way of billing for the tyres as they weren't officially in their stock on the computer. They offered me alternative tyres and asked me to return your tyres. They said they didn't have a working partnership with yourselves! It looks like there is a organisational / communication problem between yourselves and them?

Could you confirm that the 2 tyres delivered to them for my fitting will be collected.
Excellent service great prices
A good friendly garage that did the job quickly and efficiently. Had to wait in line though to get the work done because they were so busy.
First time using this newly launched service. Despite the competitive pricing, my tyre fitting appointment was delayed by them within hours of me booking. Get what you pay for I suppose.
Car booked in based on tyre arriving on the Friday, didn't arrive in fact not until 12 noon on Saturday. Found it difficult to believe there was no tracking on the delivery. This is one area for improvement. But must say the girls in customer service were extremely helpful in trying to resolve the problem.
Service was quick, efficient and good value for 4 budget tyres on an Audi A5 Quattro Coupe.
Autocar Tyres is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews