Automotive Bargains Coventry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Automotive Bargains Coventry

How would you rate Automotive Bargains Coventry ?

"Great service"
"Director of the company , Sotos, dealt with me throughout the process of buying a used car. He was attentive and sensible from the word go and understanding of my having to make a round trip of something over 600 miles in the one day as a pensioner. He picked me up at the station, took me out in the vehicle (which was even better than described) and we quickly agreed a deal after I had a look through the paperwork. We agreed on an extra on the car I wanted and I am to pick the vehicle up next week. He then took me back to the station in time for my long journey home I am hoping that it will be as smooth as the first half of the operation. Top notch performance by Automotive Bargains Coventry. Well done!"
Automotive Bargains Coventry is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews