Autovillage Cyprus Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Autovillage Cyprus

Tell us how Autovillage Cyprus made you happy

"They had competitive prices but when went to pick up the car the car was not started. After 2-3 minutes managed to start it. Then I stopped it to try again and needed another 2-3 minutes to make it run, so it was a huge health and safety risk to take a car what didn't start, on an event on an emergency start, you was basically dead. Even if they have to provide another car in case of a breakdown, a similar or from a better group, they claimed that they have no other cars so they took us back to the airport to rent from some other company, guess what, they had double and triple price, what was expected compared to a pre-booked vehicle. The guy was very nice and friendly, but he couldn't help us, but the management was a bit awful. I had to ring in 10 times to talk to somebody, however they ruined our holiday from the first day and left us without any money ( we wasn't prepared to pay another 300£ for another vehicle, that was all our holiday money), I had to ring them several times and explained all the situation. The only thing what was they saying that their company loss 3 days of booking so we will get partial refund, like it was our fault that they didn't provided any service for the money we paid. All I asked them was a full refund, lost 1 day on phone, and after I told them that I will take legal action against them they agreed to refund me after 2 weeks. At the end they took the right decision for themselves otherwise I would made a claim for a full refund, compensation for ruining our holiday, plus a huge bill from renting from another much more expensive company (and not the cheapest car). It's a shame how some companies are so selfish that don't care about customers, just about their business, going through terms and conditions several times just to make you pay for their fault. I just can't believe how unlucky I am with these car hire companies, second time in 3 months when we had issues. Probably will never ever rent again, just stick to bus services and taxis."
Are you Autovillage Cyprus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Autovillage Cyprus is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews