Avis car hire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Avis car hire

How would you rate Avis car hire ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Jacky Laurie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Avis car hire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Jacky Laurie
"I have been trying to sort out a problem I have with my credit card not being accepted without telephone authorisation at the collection point, despite having paid successfully for the car online, my bank says there is no problem with the card and Avis say it is my bank! This has now happened to me too many times and I will not be booking with them again. The answer from their customer services took over 2 weeks for an email response and it was quite obvious that the representative who answered me had not read the email. It is discourteous and not what you expect from such a large firm. I joined up to their preferred service to make my time at the desk quicker and time and time again it takes longer than going through the ordinary desks."
Bev Allport
"All went through ok,but cashback declined and no explanation. I am querying this."
Avis car hire is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews