Axle Payments Reviews

of reviewers recommend Axle Payments

Tell us how Axle Payments made you happy
We have been using Axle for most of 2020 and they have been a terrible addition to our company; payments often go to the wrong place.

They have decreased our days to pay compared to other factor companies - our carriers have been never been more dissatisfied.
We have been using Axle for most of 2020 and they have been a great addition to our company. We have used several large factors like this in the past and had nothing but issues with payments going to the wrong place or not at all and we don't have any of those issues with Axle. They have increased our days to pay and keep our carriers and us happy.
The service is great! They help me pay carriers quickly and invoice my customers accurately. A much-needed, business saving service when times got tough due to Covid shutdowns.
Axle is always available when I need them. Everyone is very responsive and I enjoy doing business with this company. Ashely Mcmillan is always helpful and friendly. Nathen Bishop is there any time I need him.
Thank you so much for the review Kenneth! We appreciate your business and truly enjoy working with you.
You do a good job. No complaints.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy you're enjoying your experience thus far.
I wish a customer's credit could be approved faster.
Thank you so much for your feedback Mark! Ashley will be reaching out to you today to review how you can utilize the 24/7 credit check feature for your potential customers!
This company is very helpful, great energy and team involvement. Travis is my rep and super solid support.
Axle Payments is the poster child factoring company for any size freight brokerage. They respond quickly via email/phone, extremely user friendly invoice process, and they offer great rates. On top of the great operational service... their customer service is bar none.

Every employee has spoken with respect and are always desiring to help.
I can't say enough good things about Axle Payments.

-CEO/Founder of Luna Logistics Inc
Fantastic Execution
Axle Payments provides fantastic execution on our factoring needs along with excellent customer service. We can't speak highly enough of the value they provide to growing businesses.
Axle Payments is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews