Axle Payments Reviews

of reviewers recommend Axle Payments

Tell us how Axle Payments made you happy
We have been using Axle for most of 2020 and they have been a great addition to our company. We have used several large factors like this in the past and had nothing but issues with payments going to the wrong place or not at all and we don't have any of those issues with Axle. They have increased our days to pay and keep our carriers and us happy.
Our experience with Axle has been second to none. Mr. Phil Walters has worked with us whenever there was issues at a pickup or delivery location and given additional compensation whenever warranted. Axle loads are at the top of our list.
Without a doubt the best cash flow management partner on the planet. From the first phone call soliciting our business to the latest integration with QuickBooks, Axle has said what they can do for us and then does what they say they can do. Extraordinary leadership, professionalism, support and capabilities. HIGHLY RECOMMEDNED!
Axle worked with me like a partner in my business, and replaced my need for both a Receivables and Payables department. They were very responsive, ready to adapt to my needs, and made the entire process painless (dare I say, 'enjoyable'?) I will definitely use them in the future.
Ashley has been amazing. Since the beginning process. She is one of the main reasons that I choose Axle. She never makes me feel like a bother and answers all my questions. Ashley excels in customer service. Also I was a little nervous about inputting customers and the whole process Ashley assured me she would walk me through anything. Most companies once you sign up for the service you are pretty much left alone after that. Not Ashley and not axle. I even write your name on any post that are looking for factoring companies. She is a HUGE asset to your company and its success.
The service is great! They help me pay carriers quickly and invoice my customers accurately. A much-needed, business saving service when times got tough due to Covid shutdowns.
Axle is always available when I need them. Everyone is very responsive and I enjoy doing business with this company. Ashely Mcmillan is always helpful and friendly. Nathen Bishop is there any time I need him.
Thank you so much for the review Kenneth! We appreciate your business and truly enjoy working with you.
You do a good job. No complaints.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy you're enjoying your experience thus far.
I wish a customer's credit could be approved faster.
Thank you so much for your feedback Mark! Ashley will be reaching out to you today to review how you can utilize the 24/7 credit check feature for your potential customers!
This company is very helpful, great energy and team involvement. Travis is my rep and super solid support.
Axle Payments is the poster child factoring company for any size freight brokerage. They respond quickly via email/phone, extremely user friendly invoice process, and they offer great rates. On top of the great operational service... their customer service is bar none. Every employee has spoken with respect and are always desiring to help. I can't say enough good things about Axle Payments. -CEO/Founder of Luna Logistics Inc
Fantastic Execution Axle Payments provides fantastic execution on our factoring needs along with excellent customer service. We can't speak highly enough of the value they provide to growing businesses.
Axle Payments is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews