Azimo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Azimo

Tell us how Azimo made you happy
Disgusting service, asking very intimate questions. And then refuse to send money and block your account so you cant complain. I was promised a call from the manager and never got one. They give a poor exchange rate a tell you it's a set rate, yet Ex give a much better rate, They hang up on you and pretend to be sympathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves. Please do not use this company if you value your money. I provided every document they asked for, even when the questions were intrusive. Ans at the end I lost the property I and my 4 months pregnant wife wanted to rent to live in all because of their lies, we now have to check into a hotel. Azimo blocked me without refunding my money back so I wont be able to contact them, I opened another account and called asking for my refund till now I haven't gotten my refund back and Azimo is still lying to me...  PLEASE DO NOT USE AZIMO THERE'RE BETTER MONEY TRANSFER COMPANIES OUT THERE.
Azimo is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews