Nexgen Lawns Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nexgen Lawns

dbenditz@nexgenlawns.com

Tulsa showroom address: 1345 N 108th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74116

How would you rate Nexgen Lawns ?

"NexGen did a great job! Crew was every friendly and professional."
"If you want a home with the perfect lawn, this is the place to get it done. The staff is extremely professional and the service is prompt. Add to that, the excellent quality of the artificial turf and you get an amazing yard. From start to finish Nexgen Lawns provided a great experience."
"I had Nexgen install a putting green at my house and the workman ship and materials were outstanding. The crew was very professional and they finished the job ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Nexgen Lawns."
"Great company to work with! They were on time, worked very hard and the owner was here working as well almost every day. The turf is amazing. Everyone has been so impressed with it. I love how it looks and feels. This is going to be a great gathering area for family, friend and parties! No mud or grass coming into the pool or house. How cool is that! The only drawback is the turf is much hotter than we were informed. In the sun, it's as hot as the patio or maybe even a bit hotter. So we just put umbrellas where we'll be playing and sitting. In the shade there's no problem. We can deal with that as the pros certainly outweigh the cons. We're very pleased with our investment. We also think this will be a large boost in the value of our home when the time to sell comes."
"Great crew and great product. I recommend NexGen Lawns to all my friends and neighbors. Not having to fight the lawn every week is a great feeling!"
"NexGen Lawns provides highly durable artificial grass putting greens to compared to other competitors we viewed. The knowledgeable sales staff takes time to understand what your looking for and the installation crew does a great job and they are very courteous. We would highly recommend NexGen Lawns to anyone looking into installing an artificial grass putting green in their own backyard."
"Great company to work with. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the installation process and the grass products. I couldn't believe how much softer and realistic their grass was compared to other grasses we saw."
"This is my second time to get turf installed and it looks great! You guys did a wonderful job and everything looks great!!"
"This is a very reputable company with professional employees. They take the time to explain everything you need to know to make the right decision for what you need. They sell quality lawns that look beautiful. I would highly recommend them."
"We absolutely love our Nexgen Lawn. It has been installed for 2 years. We have 2 Golden Retrievers that love it as well! Always green and always clean! It has held up very well with little indication of the running path of the dogs. There is no residual odor with the dogs either. Just use the leaf blower to clean it off. The grandchildren enjoy it without getting dirty and can roll or romp without the irritation of grass. I highly recommend installing this product. We have an area that is shaded with deck & patio making thick grass difficult to maintain. This was the perfect answer. It is one of the best home improvements we have made!!"
"David and his team were great to work with. They performed the job quickly and within the estimate. The turf is amazing and our only regret is not installing the lawn sooner!"
"We replaced our small, shaded backyard 3 times over 20 years and began searching for an alternative to "real" grass. After researching several companies offering artificial turf and talking to David at NexGen Lawns we decided to visit their booth at the Oklahoma City Home and Garden Show in January 2015. Two weeks later we had a beautiful, green lawn. Our dog loves it, we LOVE it and is one of the best improvements we've made to our home. David and his crew were professional and we highly recommend NexGen Lawns. Thank you David, Devin and Coulton"
"WE have a small back yard that it has been impossible to grow grass in for a variety of reason. WE decided to use a Nexgen Lawn. The work installing the lawn was done very professionally and the lawn is just beautiful."
"We had NexGen lawns install artificial turf on a side lawn that receives very little sun. We had re-sodded the area several times, but could not get the grass to hold. I now love looking out the windows at my green lawn! NexGen lawns was very professional throughout the whole process. They did a great job of communicating, installing, and cleaning up. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Debbie M."
"We have been very happy with our putting green. Nexgen Lawns did a great job! The quality of the green is excellent and the company was extremely easy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone!"
"Very satisfied with product and installation, however I need talk to someone about damage done to paint on our patio by installers Verland Brewster vbrewster@cox.net 405-202-6999"
"Couldn't have asked for a better experience!"
"Our neighbor was having an area in his back yard laid in artificial turf. I had been considering an area for our back yard too but had not scheduled anything. On that day, I met Ray who contacted David and they were able to start our back yard the same day. David, Ray and the crew were amazing. They all were professional and polite. It was obvious that David's expectations of himself and his crew are high. It is refreshing to see a company actually care about the product they sell, the service they deliver and the satisfaction of the customer. Frankly, it was well worth every penny. I would highly recommend NexGen Lawns to anyone looking for artificial turf."
"NexGen Lawns is a terrific company. I am totally satisfied both with the decision to go with an artificial lawn and to do business with NexGen. David and his crew are consummate professionals, dedicated to doing superior work, from the initial planning, to subsurface work to the final product. I couldn't be happier. No maintenance, no water, no fertilizer, no reseeding(!). An always smooth surface, no mud, looks great 12 months a year. Is it expensive? Sure seems so, until you compare the cost to a conventional grass lawn. Over a ten year period the cost is about the same, but the frustration level is significantly lower. And past the break even point, artificial is actually significantly less expensive."
"One of the better decisions we have made. Environmentally responsible, cost effective, and just beautiful. David and staff explained the process completely, the installation was flawless, follow up was great, and we enjoy our lawn much more. It is dog proof, too."
Nexgen Lawns is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!