Bally Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bally
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Bally made you happy

"The quality of Bally has decreased. I use to buy all my shoes and leather goods at Bally in Zürich. When I received my repaired bag, which had a defect buckle and a brittle , cracked leather strap, I found a repaired buckle and the strap of the bag was curled up placed in the bag in the same awful condition. Bally use to take care of this defect items, which was not even a year old. They would have never sent an item back in a condition like this. I will never return to Bally."
Are you Bally? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"online purchase, speedy delivery, perfect fit. second item was returned to flagship store, and refund was back in my account on the same day."
"Marvelous shoes, incredible quality, great service!"
Bally is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews