BAMM hub Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BAMM hub Ltd

Tell us how BAMM hub Ltd made you happy

"I entered an agreement to have an air source heat pump and underfloor heating system installed at my home address. I paid them 10% deposit as agreed. They failed to show up on 5 occasions, each time with different excuses. They were very adamant on further 50% payment before showing up. When I told them on the 6th attempt that I wasn't going to agree to pay anymore money to them until they showed up, they pulled out. They refused to pay back the deposit when requested. They failed to inform me of my consumer rights. They have caused me unnecessary stress and time waste because of their unprofessional handling of this project. I have been trying to contact them with recorded mail but no response. I would not recommend to do business with this company. If you do, absolutely don't pay them any money until they are finished. They are very unprofessional and untrustworthy."
Are you BAMM hub Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
BAMM hub Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews