www.banarasstyle.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.banarasstyle.com

Tell us how www.banarasstyle.com made you happy
Not even deserve one star, very very bad product .......
fake website worst product no refund we get , they not receive the call . done purchase any thing for this side
I had ordered two sarees worth more than 2000 rs. They had delivered completely different low quality sarees and when asked for refund or replacement, they asked for courier charges. Never got any refund. Please don't buy anything from them. They are fraud.
Where is my refund amount, even don't deserve single star
Worst experience..The product was not same...Was of cheap quality...When requested for exchange they deducted courier charges and their labour charges...
After doing so still I have not got the product... My money got wasted.. atleast they should have courtesy to refund the amount... Please refund the amount....
Third class quality of collection they have to fool people and didn't even bother to refund money.Don't buy any product from such bastards.
Very poor quality product
They are fraud. My parcel was never delivered and I was not able to contact the merchant. I lost around 2000rs by ordering lehenga.
Fraud and cheaters advice to people do not buy anything from banaras and Facebook advertising they're purposed cheaters
Very bad quality of product
Very bad customer service
Reduced amount credited to my account in terms of reward points and later when tried to use these reward points to reorder, product not delivered.
When reached out the customer service, they never respond.
Please do not buy any product from banarasstyle...
Cheater, froad, lootere, bought sarri at this site @ 1690 quality of saari less then 100 rupees, nobody wants to wear... Feeling cheated
Just received my parcel and it's totally different from what i ordered full cheap material.. Now they are not even lifting my call nor are they answering the mail. Sucha useless company and service.
Waste of money
Cheating common people
Don't ever go behind this
Very low quality meterial that doesn't match with the product ordered
I had worst shopping experience on this website. Product received was nowhere even close to what was shown in images. It was a very cheap product.

I am feeling cheated but at least I have learnt a lesson for lifetime , always check the reviews of the website before ordering anything online.
Banarasstyle is a fraud website. the products shown on screen are absolutely different to the delivered . guys dont buy anything from this site.
It's very bad cloth quality. Customer is not surifid that survis
This online selling portal is unethical .show right and send wrong ,never should be considered for any purchase .not creditworthy , i 3 times send back the stuff but these people not sending correct product and not refunding money
very good site
Fraud: Got cheated.
Fraud shopping website ,Cheaters ,highly dissatisfied with product...very cheap quality product..in pictures they show good product but deliver cheap product, when I wanted to returned ,they said need to courier and they also deducted 200 rs as service charge too
www.banarasstyle.com is rated 1.13 based on 40 reviews