Bankopening Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bankopening
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Bankopening made you happy

"saved my life (literally) many times already. be sure you have this website bookmarked - you never know when you find yourself in a new place without any cash. 5/5 stars"
Are you Bankopening? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My bank website is terrible , getting to any kind of opening times is unbelievably complicated... But with Bank'opietie (that's how me and my hubby call the website) we often check up details in less than 5 minutes (including turning on laptop)"
"I wanted to say thank you to the developers of this website. They saved my life numerous times... My favourite place for finding nearest banks."
"The best source for opening times and contact information concerning nearby banks. Their database must be huge - even my little town is listed there :)"
"To be honest, i only found out about it a month ago. But now I cannot imagine living without it - I travel a lot around the country so It's important for me to know the opening times and locations of nerby banks."
Bankopening is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews