Bao Han Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bao Han Style
Read Bao Han Style Reviews

About Bao Han Style:

Bao Han Style is making luxury fashion accessible and affordable, while maintaining a chic, sophisticated and high-end look.

support@baohanstyle.com

PO BOX 584

Tell us how Bao Han Style made you happy
I am blown away by the quality and the detail in her outfits! It almost feels like they are tailored to my body. It is very hard for me to find clothes that fit an asian body type yet look stylish and trendy. I am confident that I will be purchasing more and cannot wait for the next collection Bao Han comes out with!
The clothes are of great quality and great fit to my Asian body frame. Shipping was very quick and items arrived as described. I had submit request for two returns and it has been three days and no response or approval. I’m worried as the items need to be return within 14 days of delivery.
I recently bought a dress. It is a super cute dress however it's just didn't match me too well (not Bao Han at all). I contacted them for a refund. They made it super easy for the return. I was more than please with their customer service. I hope they make more dresses/styles in the future. I will definitely 100% buy from them again!
The clothing is super cute! The material is great quality, I was impressed. The sizing ran a bit snugged but not bad. My only minor complaint was the shipment/packaging. I received the BHS black box and it was ripped and torn at the corners. Luckily the items were not damaged but I would recommend better shipping/packaging
Very true to size and the material is great!
You treat your guests very well. I have enjoyed your fashion events and look forward to attending more. Looking forward to wearing my outfit for my holiday event.
I love BH clothes that make the most of my figure.
I absolutely in love with the dress I purchase. The quality and style are superb for the price I paid. I’m a customer for life!!!
I received so many compliments on my Bao Han dress! The design was unique and caught the attention of all my friends. It is comfortable and flattering and I did feel fabulous in it!!
I love to shop at Bao Han style, easy, fast and delivery on time. And I love all her collections so easy to wear, all ages and all occasions. Thank you so much for your talented and hard work ❤️
Thank you Tiffiny for your feedback! We're looking forward to dressing you again in the future!
Bao Han Style is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews