Bargain Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bargain Box
Read Bargain Box Reviews

About Bargain Box:

Meal planning can take a chunk out of your day – we’ll take care of it for you with recipes for tasty Kiwi classics the whole family will love.

yum@bargainbox.co.nz

The meals are always delicious and so nutritious! I've used vegetables in ways I never thought I would. Never any leftovers!
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 2) No Fish) - Posted 4 days ago
Hey Jasmine, thanks for the lovely feedback. We do love to get creative with the vegetables, great to hear they have been a hit 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Great for busy family's that don't have the time to prepare.
(Bargain Box (3 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 5 days ago
Kia ora Marie, awesome to hear that the quick and easy meals are taking the pressure off around dinner time!
Great value. Great tasting meals
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Simon, we're so happy to hear that you have been enjoying the yummy meals 😊
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Bargain box has been great for our family. We get the vege box and buy meat to add to the recipes sometimes. Many of the meals are good and a few are absolutely delicious. My kids are young so sometimes they don't like the meals but that's ok. I think they are value for money if you are willing to pay for convenience.
(Bargain Box Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Laura!

Thank you for your feedback, we are so stoked to hear how much your family is enjoying Bargain Box and that you are able to amend this to your needs each week when required. Happy Cooking! 😁

Kindest,
-Ally Avocado 🥑
Excellent meals. I don't think we have had the same meal for as long as we have subscribed.
Thank you!
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Matthew! So great to hear that you have been loving the variety of meals 😊 We can't wait to show you the new and exciting meals planned for 2021.
- Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
It started out amazing just atm it's all leafy greens which is a little boring
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Savanah! Thanks for your feedback - we will make sure to pass it onto the team:) In the mean time, feel free to try our My Food Bag range as we do change up the recipes across the our different bags. - Steph Sushi
I love the bargin box. It makes dinner easy. The kids love the variety they get. Not to mention they are eating more veggies
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for your feedback:) We are so glad to hear that the kids are eating more veggies and that Bargain Box is making dinner easy! - Steph Sushi
We’ve been getting weekly bargain box meals for about 4 months now and overall we’ve really enjoyed the food. Sometimes there will be ingredients missing or this week we didn’t get any sesame seeds . It would be great if you would support American Express as this is my credit card of choice with a lower interest rate than most cards and using it helps my cash flow every week when it comes to paying for the bargain box. I’d like more mushroom meals , and maybe an option for one vegetarian meal a week in the meat one would be an interesting variation. Love all you do , nga mihi , lynne
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 6) No Fish) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Lynee! Thank you for your feedback - we will pass this towards the team. We also want to prevent missing items from occurring from your delivery so please get in touch with our Customer Love team if you are ever missing anything if you haven't already:) - Steph Sushi
Bargain box has been a life changer in our house. Working full time with 2 children it can be hard to come home and have the motivation to cook... And easy to get in a rut of cooking the same easy meals week after week. Bargain box takes the thinking process out of what to do tonight, all ingredients needed is delivered to your door with similar staples every week so you don't feel you are buying sauces or stocks for 1 dish and most goes to waste. My children are trying new dishes and loving them. Meals are all prepared and cooked within half an hour making it easy and less tempting to just get takeout, fresh home made meals made fast and taste delicious.
(Bargain Box (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for your feedback Lisa! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying Bargain Box and that it is making life easier in terms of cooking which is what we are all about! - Steph Sushi
Bargain Box has been invaluable - my teenagers now take the lead on making dinner for the family, taking the pressure off mum to plan meals, buy groceries and deliver interesting, healthy meals each week. The Bargain Box meals are yummy, hugely varied, and easy enough for the teenagers to make with little guidance. What started out as a necessity while mum was away on a trip, has become our norm. We all love Bargain Box - may it continue!
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 weeks ago
So glad to hear that Bargain Box is helping the teens take the lead in cooking! Mum definitely deserves a break from time to time. - Steph Sushi
It’s good value for a family of 5. I enjoy making new recipes and having a good variety, and go back to some recipes to cook again on our week off. We get bargain box fortnightly so it means less time for me at the supermarket which is a huge bonus and less money being spent there too. I would recommend bargain box for busy families with young children or in my case with 3 teenage boys!
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 6)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Belinda, it's awesome to hear that Bargain Box has been a huge hit with the whole family! :) Thanks for your support - Michelle Ham
Love that you guys are trying your hardest to reduce plastic packaging - still some way to do (I.e. plastic on a lettuce), but way ahead of your peers
(Bargain Box Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey Ella, thanks for the feedback 😊. We are always looking for ways to reduce the waste present in our bags, and sustainability is really important to us!
- Madeleine Meringue ☁
I love that the shopping and menu is sorted for me.
I don't have think about my dinner anymore, but still get the enjoyment of cooking for my family after a busy day at work.
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey Chelina, we loving hearing that My Food Bag is bringing your family together - that is what we are all about ❤
- Madeleine Meringue ☁
WE love the vege bargain box. only one of us is a vegetarian but we both really enjoy eating vegetarian for three nights. The meals are very tasty and there is a good variety of meals.
(Bargain Box Veggie (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
I love the dish with a lot of veg's in dish. It's been so much easier to prepare the dinner with the bargain box. Thank you 😊
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Fantastic. I now have new found confidence in cooking
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 2) No Fish) - Posted 2 months ago
Love it!! Absolutely made my life so much easier when I don't have to worry about what to cook for dinner while keeping the toddler entertained and I just know i'll have everything I need so it eliminates all those last minute dash to the shops to pick up this or that to complete the meal.
(Bargain Box (3 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 2 months ago
We love all the new menus with many ingredients and ideas for dinner. Kids also love the meals
(Bargain Box (5 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 2 months ago
I love how convenient it is you dont have to worry about what your next meal is. Veges every night. I do get sick of having rice alot though.
(Bargain Box (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Fantastic menu, easy to follow recipes, the whole family have loved it - this service has been a God send during my recovery from surgery.
(Bargain Box (3 Nights For 4) No Fish) - Posted 2 months ago