BASS Urgent Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend BASS Urgent Care
Read BASS Urgent Care Reviews

About BASS Urgent Care:

BASS Advanced Urgent Care offers personalized care delivered by doctors and supported by advanced clinicians, state-of-the-art imaging technology, sophisticated on-premises lab facilities, and access to integrated medical records to put patients on a faster path to better.

925-329-3718

info@bassmedicalgroup.com

2637 Shadelands Drive
Entrance E

Great experince. Mrs. elvia did a great job. Taking care of me. First time getting a shot and not feeling anything. Quick services. In and out. I will recomand every one to come here.no waiting period . Very professinal
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 year ago
Diane was kind,supportive and dealt with my fears of the process with compassion.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 day ago
Fast, freindly and painless
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 day ago
Fantastic staff, great service and very professional.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 3 days ago
Jason was a great technician and thank you to the staff that helpped get me rescheduled the same day due to an insuarnce coverage mixup that was fixed
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Make the images in the mirror visor focusable, as I couldnt wear my glasses during the MRI. Let patients know explicitly if its all right to fall asleep while inside machine.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jason is fantastic,Patient,compassionate & competent.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 2 weeks ago
From the front desk personel to Andi who did my mamo, and then Stacy who did my chest x-ray; EVERYONE was extremely pleasant, courteous, and both items were done within an hours time including short wait times! This is how all offices should be run :)
It was done very nice
Atmosphere, friendly staff, cleanliness
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 month ago
Nice staff and amazing building
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff was friendly and quick. I was very comfortable the whole time. Thank you!
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 month ago
Super sweet staff, easy check in process!
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 1 month ago
Machine is very comfortable and the technician was kind and professional.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 2 months ago
All went smooth and imaging team and technician took good care of me. I like the advaced MRI system and fear less experience.
Kick assssssss
Kind and professional
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for being nice and helpful. I was freaked out about money becasue I am suddenly unemployed due to cornonavirus. Everyone was nice to me.
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 3 months ago
Everyone was beey nice, even though I was being a pain in the ass
(Walnut Creek) - Posted 3 months ago
Staff was very friendly and compassionate
Very patient