BDSwiss Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BDSwiss

How would you rate BDSwiss ?

"I was conned into taking a bonus matching my original $17000 investment made over the phone. According to OptionRally policy, I cannot withdraw any funds until $30,000 worth of trades has been executed. This was not explained to me and when I wanted to withdraw $3000 from my $27,000 balance, the request said pending for 6 weeks, and after several requests over 6 weeks made to account managers who ignored my requests, I finally got a request denied. I would have been damned if I had not found Marcus and his team. If you have been through similar situations, get in touch with marcusgate@consultant com and he will guide you on the same steps I took with recovering my lost funds. Together we can do something!"
"once you register they chase to deposit money. minimum trade is £25. submitted documents, requested to withdraw money now no one response it been more than 2 weeks . would not recommend . It is a scam,"
BDSwiss is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews