Bear Grylls Survival Academy Reviews

Oak Suite, Guardian House
Borough Road
Borough Road

Tell us how Bear Grylls Survival Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The instructors were great! This was an experience that I will not forget. It was physically and mentally challenging. I will be doing another BGSA adventure again.
It was terrific and just the start to the new school year that provided an opportunity for some farther and son bonding time! The experience and challenge was epic and it’s the magic of reliving it afterwards that’s powerful and ever lasting memories!
The instructors were great there for the wins and there to help through the challenges with a good pep talk!
It was an amazing experience both physically and mentally. Instructors are great ! Perfect preparation, lots of support, very professional ! On top of that the highlands are just breathtaking
This is what my 10 and 12 year old sons said. They did the survival day together -
We learnt interesting things like doc leaves are not the best antidote to stinging nettle stings.
Captain Wood was amazing.
I found it really fun when we were walking through the river.
The river experience was fantastic.
The soup lunch was very appetising.
At the end the stretcher race really made you work and was a lot of fun.
It was a brilliant day and we want to do more. We loved it!
My daughter and I both really enjoyed our day, thank-you.
My son and I had enjoyed the experience. We learned a lot and got to challenge ourselves mentally and, particularly on day 2, physically. The instructors were strong: thorough, clear, patient and good-humored. We particularly enjoyed the second day as we are both fit and wanted to push through some difficult activities (rapid hike through streams, river crossing, wading, etc.). We even managed a little bit of sleep. Thanks
My Son and I had such a wonderful time during that week end!! The four instructors were so nice and knowledgeable!!
My son (9 years old) & I (58 years old) went on a 24 hour survival course : we both loved it, learnt a lot and are already planning our next adventure with Bear.
Bear Grylls Survival Academy 5 star review on 13th August 2019