Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beauty Bar Chocolate
Personally I really like them and my favorite is the mint it is more rich in flavor than the others.
This chocolate is awesome! High-quality, keto-friendly, and is good for you! I love the taste and the flavors!

And, somehow, the packaging makes it even more special. Super cute!

I will always support businesses that care about their customers and that want the best for them!
Great taste and ingredients!
I absolutely love them. All are equal in my book!
I still have not received my order. Would like to know where iS my order..
I love the chocolate. I just wish it was a little less expensive.
The best keto chocolate I ever had. All the flavors are awesome with so many health benefits. The ingredients are sooo clean with no fillers or palm oil or sunflower lecithin which all other keto chocolate brands have. Thank you Candice for making these clean keto chocolates.
Great tasting, healthy chocolates. I feel like I’m having a naughty treat, but there are health benefits and no unhealthy additives. The packaging and customer service are also great. I love the communications and the pretty little chocolate boxes.
Beauty Bar Chocolate 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
AMAZING!!!
I was surprised how good it is. I also ordered a mint one. These are delicious.
This chocolate was delivered timely with no issues, and it was delicious! I gave it as gifts and also bought a few bars for myself. It was a big hit. I will be buying more.
I ordered 13 days ago and still don’t have!
This chocolate bar is fantastic! I bought the whole line of bars... TWICE! I only need two squares a night to curb my dessert cravings. Knowing it is full of benefits and doesn’t have the bad additives makes it even more sweet. Did I mention shopping local or small businesses helps not only the owner but the community? And she is all about shopping small and helping others. Thanks to @bodyblissbyjess for the recommendation of this chocolate bar!
Omg all of the flavors are so good, love the mint and the naked bar the most! Highly recommend!
I do not have a sweet tooth and bought several for gifts for friends, planning to keep only one for myself. I got them two weeks ago and I have 5 left - I've eaten the others! I can't believe it. The best chocolate I've had from America. Thank you for your wonderful product.
I love these bars! The Sweet Dream Bars are my favorite. I eat 2-3 squares anytime I'm having trouble sleeping or I just want to relax. They don't make me super groggy but they do help me relax just enough to fall asleep and stay asleep through the night. They taste amazing too. The lavender flavor is subtle yet soothing and compliments the dark chocolate surprisingly well. I highly recommend these to anyone who has sleep issues like myself or anyone who just wants to relax in the evening.
This delicious and nutritious bar is great!
Huge fan of your product.
Delicious ❣️
Packaged beautifully and fast shipping. Can tell the increase of love and value in the product coming from a small, woman owned business. Will be repurchasing soon!
Beauty Bar Chocolate is rated 4.82 based on 88 reviews