Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews

Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews | 2nd May 2020
Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews | 2nd May 2020
Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews | 25th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
This chocolate is fantastic! No other way to describe it. And that comes from someone who loves sugar and usually balks at sweetener alternatives.
Hello, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first purchased Beauty Bar Chocolate. A healthy chocolate? I have Lyme Disease so normally this type of treat is out of the question for me but after reading the ingredients turns out that not only can I have it but it will help my body feel better along the way because of the ingredients!
Thank you!
Delicious healthy calming chocolate.
Beauty Bar chocolate is the perfect chocolate to tame any cravings for something sweet with all the benefits of being sugar and dairy free. Hands down the best tasting dark chocolate on the market.
Incredible taste and even better, quality ingredients. The hemp was a personal favorite. This chocolate is a game-changer and my wife and I will be stocking up again soon!
I like the quality of the ingredients. No sugar, dairy, gluten, preservatives.
Good customer service
Amazing!!! Love this brand!
It starts right from the beginning - the beautiful box opens to the wrapping which holds the divine chocolate - I'm having so much fun trying to decide which one is my favorite.....
Absolutely love these! Guilt-free chocolates that actually taste good.
I have not yet tried these but trusted the reviews so much that I sent one to my best friend 2 states away. I forgot to request a gift message when ordering and quickly emailed to request this. I got a VERY quick reply and the owner included a handwritten gift message. EXCELLENT customer service!! Not to mention, my friend found the MINT Vegan Bar very very tasty! Thank you Beauty Bar Chocolate. I'll be ordering one for ME next!
Clean ingredients...delicious chocolate! Candace is a genius!
Quite flavorful and feel good consuming the chocolate. Appreciate the variety offered. Giving four stars vs. five due to price. Chocolate is well worth it but wish there was a way to offer less packaging and cost for quantity buyers. Overall love what you are doing and will be a repeat customer. Although four stars amounts to good, my assessment is really good.
Tastes so amazing, better than most chocolates I’ve had. The best part is that it doesn’t give me a headache. Chocolate usually does, and I’ve never found anything “sweet” related that tastes good and doesn’t give me a headache. Thank you for making this!
Beauty
Best chocolate to indulge on without feeling guilty! It is so creamy and delicious!
This chocolate is superb quality. Excellent customer service. Personal touch with a thank you is included in each box. It’s the little things that make a huge difference.
Beauty Bar Chocolate 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Love everything about Beauty Bar Chocolate from packaging, the sweet note from Candice, and the quality chocolate!
Beauty Bar Chocolate is the only chocolate I eat!
I love the bars. They are my favorite ones so far. Love the one that improves sleep and also the one with collagen. My only ask is to make a bigger size. I will definitely buy more.
Beauty Bar Chocolate 5 star review on 27th May 2020