Beauty Bar Chocolate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beauty Bar Chocolate
I am a fan of the lavender chocolate. Its both satisfying and relaxing to know I'm consuming something good for me.
I really love the product but it’s just too expensive to make it a staple like I want to!
Love these chocolates ❤️❤️❤️
The best Keto chocolate I ever had. Never felt like I am on keto while having these chocolates. It taste as sweet as regular chocolate with lots of health benefits. Win-win game.
Beauty Bar Chocolate is a guilt-free indulgence that has become a source of daily calm. You can taste how high quality the ingredients are and how thoughtfully it's crafted. My go-to chocolate from now on!
So delicious! I have a piece everyday!!
I am completely addicted to this chocolate!! It’s amazing!!! I keep ordering more to be sure I never run out!!
It was $16.00 including shipping for 2.3 oz of chocolate which is too expensive. Also label is misleading as it lists Lakanto Monkfruit as the sweetener which is not accurate. According to the FDA, and to be completely transparent, it should instead say "Lakanto Sweetener Blend (erythritol, monkfruit extract)" because the by weight the sweetener (Lakanto) is 90% erythritol. That is why I tasted the cooling effect in the product. The adaptogens also gave the chocolate a bit of an odd flavor.
Hello! Thank you so much for the feedback. We have in-fact changed our new packaging to read this way. When we first started this is how Lakanto described their monkfruit and now it has changed. We are a small one woman owned company, and were not able to change everything as quickly as we could. We do however list everything on our ingredients page: https://beautybarchocolate.com/pages/ingredients. Please also read about our high quality fair-trade cacao and superfoods & adaptogens. We are handcrafted and it takes days just to grind the cacao for the bars. We feel $11 is the perfect price ( and at the lower end of handcrafted chocolates) We have worked hard bringing the cost down for you . Also if you are interested in a further discount we offer a chocolate club where the price becomes $9.50 a bar. As far as the taste this is our top selling bar. You may be love with the Mint bar or the new Vitality which tastes like brownies. We hope you get a chance to try other flavors and we know you will fall in love. x,
This chocolate is amazing and has no added sugar. It is my new go to snack.
I love the beauty bar chocolate. I’ve tried the “original” and “calm collagen” bars so far. Both are very tasty and rich in chocolate. I love that I can enjoy chocolate and know I’m consuming healthy ingredients for my skin.
The chocolate is delicious !
High quality and great tasting chocolate. Just bought a bunch to give also away as presents! Mint and Hemp are my faves 😊
I love everything about Beauty Bar Chocolate. My favorite flavors are lavender and mint.

But they are all super yummy so don’t hold back in treat yourself
The mint chocolate bar is my absolute favorite. Shipping was fast. Packaging was so cute! And the quality was amazing!
The beauty bar chocolates are the best chocolates I ever had. These made me feel that I am eating keto chocolates. I felt like I am eating a normal sweetened chocolate with so many benefits.
Thanks Candice for this invention
Fantastic, high quality chocolate made with great care and TLC! Each little bar is such a teat! I have a piece or two every day.
Orders are shipped quickly and well packed. We had an order go out during a summer heatwave and the (chocolate) gems arrives quickly and unharmed!
Additionally, Candice provides personal customer service (feedback) which I so appreciate. I know once her company has grown, this gets past on forward. However, for NOW, I am treasuring and enjoying immensely the VIP treatment. 😊
Some of the best chocolate I’ve ever had and it’s actually healthy!
Fabulous chocolates, you’d never know they don’t contain milk or sugar🥰 I have a extremely limited diet and chocolate is my one vice and I was told I couldn’t eat dairy or sugar... I had to find a chocolate without either....not an easy task 😳 Then I came across Beauty Bar chocolates.... seriously delicious, a bit pricey but worth every penny!!!
I’m on an auto ship of 4 bars monthly so I don’t run out😉 Thanks, Candice for creating such lovely chocolates ❤️
Quick shipping and love the taste!
I really, honestly love Candice’s chocolates. In simple words, they are AMAZING!!!!!
Beauty Bar Chocolate is rated 4.88 based on 65 reviews