Becfd.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Becfd.com

Tell us how Becfd.com made you happy
Do not even think of investing your hard earned money in this fake company,i started trading with them two years ago and the services have been good so far until June last year when their services became very poor. Initially, I noticed the charts were always fluctuating and it became easy for traders to lose money so easily. Also, the stop loss was not really effective as it used to be. After I lost 50% of my investment, I requested for withdrawal in September but they kept using delay tactics by requesting for unnecessary documents. I was also billed to pay for withdrawal fee. It was in January I noticed my account was no longer accessible and I realized they were trying to play a fast one on me. Immediately, I contacted a fintech expert: matthewhankey48 At gmail_com.

All thanks to their expertise i was able to get my funds back,i hope this review helps you too i recommend their service.
I started trading with Becdf only to find the account managers intimidating, aggressive and down right bullying in terms of trying to get you to invest more funds.
I tried to make withdrawal several times and was eventually advised that i had to a total of $63400 in my account before i could withdraw, although all the time investing i was told that i could make a withdrawal at any time. i have now invested $53720 and they refuse to give me any funds back. I had to reach out to a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS,COM to help me recover all my money back and I am glad it was a success.
I am just thankful I have all my money back.
Becfd.com is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews