Bedford Tool and Saw Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bedford Tool and Saw

How would you rate Bedford Tool and Saw ?

"I recently purchased a Record bandsaw from this company and unfortunately part of the consignment was missing ( table and leg kit) , the person I spoke to was most helpful and new immediately what had happened he was most apologetic , the rest of the delivery was promptly delivered and my initial resorvation about Internet shopping was forgotten about Keep up the good work , allthough my order was somehow mixed up , I would use them again"
Bedford Tool and Saw is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews