Bedford Tool and Saw Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bedford Tool and Saw

Tell us how Bedford Tool and Saw made you happy

"I recently purchased a Record bandsaw from this company and unfortunately part of the consignment was missing ( table and leg kit) , the person I spoke to was most helpful and new immediately what had happened he was most apologetic , the rest of the delivery was promptly delivered and my initial resorvation about Internet shopping was forgotten about Keep up the good work , allthough my order was somehow mixed up , I would use them again"
Are you Bedford Tool and Saw? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bedford Tool and Saw is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access