Bedford Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedford Insurance

Tell us how Bedford Insurance made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I took out a policy with Bedford at an agreed price of £1,053.45. A day later they contacted me to say that I'd given them our next door neighbours address, (I hadn't) and as a consequence, even though they couldn't explain why, the policy had gone up £200. I immediately cancelled the policy which they agreed to and said as the money had yet to leave my account the cancellation would mean that the money would stay with my bank, (it didn't). It's taken 12 days for them to refund me, during which time I've had a different story each time i've phoned them.
Took out insurance on 13th of March, every day checked why it was still not on the MID nor had a cover note been issued - the company eventually stated that the no- claims would not be recognised as it was built up on a car and would be more expensive, I decided to cancel as it was miss-represented by this company online and as the vehicle has not been insured today the 17th March 2020 - the company has cancelled the insurance taking a fee of £55.00 stating as the pick up had been on cover which clearly it had not as per photo and as no evidence of insurance was issued - it is just lucky we did not drive it. Dangerous and illegal practice. (I have removed one letter for data protection)
Bedford insurance is useless cancel insurance and the next month they still take the money out ur account anyone want to drive a van that is invisible but still insured
Just rubbish
Certainly the worst insurance company that I have dealt with in over 30 years of driving. Customer service is shocking. Avoid at all costs. How Go Compere can list these scammers is beyond me.
FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID!!
FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID !!!
misquoted me when I took insurance out then 2 days later ring me up saying that its going to be £1000 more than what I actually took out so I cancel it and they charge me £68 cancellation fee for 2 days worth of insurance. absaloutly disgraceful and rude staff. do not take insurance out with this company at any cost.
Got a quote online which I agreed to, they then rang to say the informaiton was wrong, so my quote had gone up an extra £100. When i said i would just cancel rather than be forced to pay an extra £100 for no reason, they charged me a further £35 to cancel it, even though they were the ones to increase the price!
Saved us almost £100 on our car insurance renewal -very happy. thank you :)
Bedford Insurance is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews