Bedworld Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bedworld 1 star review on 29th May 2020
simon vallard
Bedworld 1 star review on 17th March 2020
simon vallard
More Photos & Videos
I had this Mattress bought for me back in November..IT IS AWFUL .. and had gone through eBay ..the reply was to return BUT it would cost more than worth..l have been unable to contact by phone as no dialing ... have had to buy another as it is SO BAD .. LUMPY AND INEVEN .. AWFUL
I would give negative score if I could! Spent nearly £800 on two beds, when arrived last Tuesday, we found out one bed with stained end panel, the slats came with the bed are in wrong size. So I can’t use the bed! The other bed are in the wrong colour, The colour completely different from their colour sample on the website, I ordered plush silver colour, but it arrived with brownish grey colour, and the bed has awful smell. Customer service number goes to auto answering , email to them 3 times , then eventually got one short reply, no intention to solve the problem , probably they don’t read your email at all! after over a week, I’m still waiting for them to exchange the stained panel and slats, the service is completely disgraceful and unacceptable! I’ll going to report this to trading standards and consumer watchdogs for complaining.
Do not order bed from this company, as soon as the bed arrived at your house, they don’t bother about the rest!
Ordered a bed and mattress. Bed was fine, but the mattress was absolutely disgusting - must have been stored for a long time somewhere not fit for storage - smells musty and has been airing in the garden for two days as it cant be used until it has been completely cleaned. Dont recommend,
If I could give a minus score I would.

The organisation offer appalling customer service and never respond to emails, Fb messages and don’t have a phone line.

Stay away at all costs
STAY AWAY - VERY DECEPTIVE

Sent a mattress that looked nothing like the one in the pics. Very poorly constructed mattress.

Managed to collect the Mattress however still waiting on a refund. I wish I had read previous reviews about this company before purchasing. Will never purchase again and definitely do not recommend Bedworld.
Useless in every way, no customer service, delivery took double the time stated on there website, after they cancelled the first delivery an hour before it was supposed to be here ( waisted a day waiting in) when it did finally arrive the mattress was full of snags, wouldn’t answer the phone, would only communicate by email, and that took an age. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere it will save you a lot in the long run
WORST company ever. Appalling customer service. Registered issues with my bed within 20 minutes of it being delivered and 1 week later still not rectified.
Wrong feet sent after paying £25 extra for chrome feet, not enough wheels were packaged either so had to purchase separately elsewhere to be able to use the bed safely, the headboard wood was split and does not fit the bed properly and after Informing them one could be bothered to speak to me directly.
I have only just recieved the money back for the feet i paid extra for but didn't receive, but no other compensation. I explained I am pregnant and was going to have to sleep on the floor due to their incompetency. They didn't care.
Emails backwards and forwards but no one has contacted me directly to try and solve the issues.
I ordered a orthopaedic bed it was not what as described it is soft in different areas leaving the bed completely unable to be slept on on the springs have gone soft the bed I ordered was a firm to medium. May be better placed as awful bed not orthopaedic bed. The return policy will charge £75 if wanting to send it back which seems on fair when the bed isn't fit for purpose. The van driver must have known that the bed wasn't fit for purpose as he made me sign before he would take it off the Van as a disabled person I didn't have much choice. He brought the bass parts in first to the house and then the mattress and as he had it already signed when take the door quickly. The bed could hardly hold itself up on the side as the springs as I said are gone soft. After seeing a program on the TV about how different firms get returned beds strip them off and then return them to different customers makes me wonder especially when when this bed has areas of softness.
The orthopaedic bed that is meant to be meant to be medium firm is completely and utterly soft the springs do not hold the weight of even a 10 stone person. The springing is strange as it authors in different areas some areas firmer than others. It is like what the TV shows when these firms take back old mattresses they do them up and send them out leaving the customer completely unhappy as they're all saggy in different areas. The delivery man also so was quite clever as he gave me the paperwork first telling me I must sign it before he takes the bed off Van . then he brought in the bass parts of the bed which looked perfectly fine and are perfectly fine but the mattress which came in last is is not fit for purpose. Looking at the the return policy even if a bed is broken and unrepairable you still have to lose 39 pounds which seems ridiculous when it's nothing to do with the customer it's to do with the bed being totally awful. It would be better if I didn't buy from this firm as obviously they don't give quality beds in my view you
Ordered a new bed for my elderly mother, paid for a weekend delivery and take the old bed away. As i hadn't had the 24 hour before delivery phone call i went out for the day only for my mother to call me to say the bed had arrived. I was too far away to get back and take the old bed downstairs so my mother had to ask them to. They were not very happy, piratically chucking it down the stairs knocking off pictures and denting the wall.
*********DO NOT BUY IT IS A SCAM!!!!!*******
I spent nearly £500 on a bed and mattress that I couldn't really afford in the first place but my daughter needed a new bed as we were moving and down sizing. Once ordered they took the money out of my account instantly and I have heard nothing since!!!! I have called and called the number just dials out to voicemail! I have left voicemails, sent emails, private messaged them on there facebook page and even posted on there ... (which they instantly deleted) and STILL NO RESPONSE!! Absolute scum bags! Please DO NOT BUY.

I paid for this on my debit card so i will not even get the money back! Horrible nasty people in this world, BEWARE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Mattress was of shocking quality and basically un-lie-able on after only 6 weeks. Divan base wood broke. Customer service accused us of wilful damage despite us sending video and photo evidence. Disgusting treatment and quality was abysmal, meaning we will have to replace using a reputable company at our own cost. DO NOT, DO NOT buy from here
Great value and great service
The mattress was absolutely fine and so comfy. However when my bed got delivered, it was missing parts. Called up and your on the phone for ages. Finally some got sent out. Looked at them and pieces have been labelled up wrong and there are still missing pieces. Good if you want to order a mattress but I’d avoid ordering a bed
Great order process, phone call after 24 hours to confirm a date for delivery, polite delivery driver and great value Sultan Pillow mattress.. Thanks, a really great online buying experience.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS, DISCUSTING AND ATROCIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Sent out the bed with NO parts? What kind of company is this?!?
Worst mattress ever. PLEASE PLEASE don't buy from this company. I bought two single mattresses and the quality was so bad that I wanted to return them. Instead, they refunded one and did nothing about the second mattress. It was cut. Several springs were really weak in the middle, etc. I provided them with pictures and even a video of the faults and they didn't do anything anyway. Please avoid this company.
Worse mattress I have even purchased or seen and in a terrible state after just 15 months however started going after just 4 months and I have thrown away mattresses 10 years old in better shape and condition.

Within 4 weeks a sharp piece of spring pieced through the side cutting myself servel times on this, tried to bend it back into place however kept coming out. The materess looks absolutely battered all the side have sunk and the middle is so mis shaped its rippled, Being small and very light i am suprised I can make an ident into any mattress.

After suffering back problems it come to the stage now I have a little spare time after a busy year I have to purchase a new mattress after only having this one for roughly 15 months and certainly fell for the gimmick of a flash sale which I believe was for 24 hours only-Mattress that was apparently worth £550rrp which I think was roughly £349 on sale at the time down to £99-Only the king size mattress every other size in this still was £200+ if my memory serves me right, Bargain I thought!! That was the 1 st mistake.A very big mistake

Upon thinking I got a bargain I ordered 2 thinking what a super price even got 5 percent discount as it was over £100, Come delivery day only one turned up which knowing what I know now is a blessing - I was offered the 2nd mattress to be delivered another day but declined this as I was busy with work and in fairness bedworld refunded me the monies for the 2nd mattress and I received this within 4/5 day and still hourned the 5 percent discount even though my order was under £100 which was good on them even though its pennies they didn't have to.

I spoken to live chat prior to leaving negative feedback as I thought I made bedworld aware of the situation and give them a chance to rectify it however Kevin has said nothing he can do as it's out of warranty which I asked how long is this warranty he stated 12 months,-This is obviously the expected time scale they expected the product to last which is pretty spot on after 12 months I started getting bad back from the mis shaped mattress starting to fall apart. Kevin was keen for me to state I had this matteress at a very heavily reduced price as its worth £550 which makes it worse as the mattress in reality wasn't worth the £94 paid.

Moral of the story - Don't fall for there flash sale gimmicks like I did making an impulse buy, Don't believe the rrp or the price they state on their website - The price you pay is the quality you get and if a firm only offers a 12 month warranty I question why? Simple buy cheap buy twice-Don't be fooled by the description like myself.

Hands down the worse product I ever bought and something as important as a mattress I suggest people steer well clear and used a firm that will give you a 5 or 10 year guarantee.

Feed back left after time to give a true reflection of the quality
Avoid if you value your sanity
Order 100076897
Needed a new bed for my daughter and bedworld seemed to have what we wanted for a decent price. The product is not bad for what we paid but the customer experience has been beyond terrible. Firstly a delay in delivery. Lots of mis information. A few outright lies. Some broken promises. A one hour wait to try and call the help line only to be cut off. And best of all a member of staff telling me to shut up. Finally raised a complaint and was promised a call to discuss. Surprisingly I've heard nothing. Would never use or recommend after all the stress it's caused.
Avoid if you value your sanity