Belfast Physio and Massage Reviews

Second Floor
Belfast
BT9 7GU

Tell us how Belfast Physio and Massage made you happy
First of all your greated with a smile. The therapists are polite and professional, your always made to feel comfortable and the rooms are always clean and fresh!
Really helpful for pain and stiffness. Will be back for sure
Best deep tissue massage I’ve ever had !!
Great balance of deep massage and relaxation! I'll be back for more!!!
Great Service
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate that =)
Shari is amazing! I went for deep tissue massages during my pregnancy whilst suffering from a lot of nerve pain and nothing helped. I wasn't sure if the massages could alleviate the pain at first but she outdid my expectations every time! She is also an extremely lovely and kind person. A gem of a find in Belfast!
I couldn't believe the importance of a good deep massage . It's helps with posture , flexibility and to distress . My experience gas been very positive and thank you Shari for your advice .
Shari and her team are very knowledgeable and caring about their service and attention to detail. I can honestly say Belfast Physio and massage are the best in the business.
Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that =)
I had the best pregnancy massage here. Shari is very good. I felt very safe with her and will keep attending sessions with her. Highly recommended!
Shari es la mejor del mundo mundial :) Es la mejor clínica de fisioterapia de Belfast!
I need a hard deep massage for muscle soreness and stiffness from sport and that’s exactly what I get in Belfast Physio with their sports massage-really very good
Great massage. Great value.
Shari came highly recommended so after months of heavy training and coaching i booked for back and shoulder massage.
First sports massage in years so Shari had her work cut out & was fantastic. Great knowledge and made huge progress - painful but necessary so have rebooked again. Huge thank you Shari!
We are so happy to hear that! thank you and see you soon =)
Excellent professionalism, ability and experience. I’ve used several different therapists and I found Shari to very knowledgeable and totally committed to my well being - highly recommend.
Very good service ,🙂
Was recommended to Belfast Physio and Massage by a friend and I have had nothing but a fantastic experience. Kamil is excellent at what he does, always on time and I always leave feeling a little easier. He has listened exactly to my problem and created a plan to ease my back pain and tension over a number of sessions. Excellent work !
We are happy to hear that! Thank you =)
Shari is amazing!
I didn’t enjoy the massage one bit. She had no awareness of my pain and proceeded to inflict it on me. I have never experienced a massage where I couldn’t hardly breathe with the pain and she never took healed of what I said about my pain.
I will never return. I get sport massages on a regular basis so this was not my first and wasn’t my last but I will go somewhere else
Very professional.Was given good advice relating to an old injury.
I have visited other physiotherapists and never been so ably treated as I have by Shari at Belfast physio and massage.
Belfast Physio and Massage is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews