Bellacor.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Bellacor.com
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bellacor.com?

Tell us how Bellacor.com made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered 2 dark bronze lamps from Bellacor and 8 days later received 2 silver lamps. Waited about 15 minutes on hold to talk to Britney in the “customer service” department and when I explained the problem, without an apology, she asked me in a “happy voice” if I would like a refund. I responded “no, I would like to receive the lamps I ordered”. She then explained that it would take several days to process my “request”. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that a supervisor would call me back within 1–2 business days. A few days later, I received an email from Bellacor saying that they were sorry I was not happy with my purchase and that I would only be charged for return shipping. Long story short, I finally received my replacement lamps about a week later and THEY SENT THE WRONG LAMPS AGAIN! Another call to “customer service” and was told that the lamps I ordered were not available (website stated they were in stock) and that it would take 7-10 business days to process my refund. This company is PATHETIC! (After receiving the first incorrect order, I received an email from Bellacor asking me to submit a review of the company. I gave them a terrible 1 star review and when I pushed the button to post my review, something went wrong and I was not able to post my review. What a coincidence that they would not allow me to submit a 1 star review.)"
Are you Bellacor.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Rfj
"they refunded my entire purchase bec the mfr left out some pieces of my poster bed, and discontinued making the bed"
Bellacor.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews