Bellacor.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bellacor.com
Telephone

Tell us how Bellacor.com made you happy
I ordered 2 dark bronze lamps from Bellacor and 8 days later received 2 silver lamps. Waited about 15 minutes on hold to talk to Britney in the “customer service” department and when I explained the problem, without an apology, she asked me in a “happy voice” if I would like a refund. I responded “no, I would like to receive the lamps I ordered”. She then explained that it would take several days to process my “request”. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that a supervisor would call me back within 1–2 business days. A few days later, I received an email from Bellacor saying that they were sorry I was not happy with my purchase and that I would only be charged for return shipping. Long story short, I finally received my replacement lamps about a week later and THEY SENT THE WRONG LAMPS AGAIN! Another call to “customer service” and was told that the lamps I ordered were not available (website stated they were in stock) and that it would take 7-10 business days to process my refund. This company is PATHETIC! (After receiving the first incorrect order, I received an email from Bellacor asking me to submit a review of the company. I gave them a terrible 1 star review and when I pushed the button to post my review, something went wrong and I was not able to post my review. What a coincidence that they would not allow me to submit a 1 star review.)
Rfj
they refunded my entire purchase bec the mfr left out some pieces of my poster bed, and discontinued making the bed
Bellacor.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews