Bella Cuore Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bella Cuore

Tell us how Bella Cuore made you happy

"Had exactly what I needed!"
"Prompt, excellent service!"
"Worst company I’ve ever dealt with. They sent an expired, spoiled product and kept promising a refund but never sent one. Reading their glowing reviews it’s obvious that the overwhelming majority are fake. Avoid this company like the plague. No wonder they are going out of business."
"Product was as described and cost less than on other website. Shipping was fine, nothing broke."
"Fast shipping. Loved having so many different high-quality brands at one site. Frequent sales. Favorite place to shop for natural beauty products!"
"Easy to use website with fantastic products. Super fast shipping, too, which is always a huge plus"
"Getting in touch with anyone is very difficult. I was very disappointed that no one reached out to me regarding my order. I was excited to receive my products and they didn’t even call me to tell me they were sold out. I waited over two weeks."
"Amazing"
"I love my lip gloss, sangria. It’s just the right amount of shine and not too sticky. It’s a beautiful color. I’ll be back for more!"
"I was unable to reach your shop by phone or by email. phone was disconnected, no response on email. I tried to contact your shop because I was concerned that your shop was closing and I wanted to be sure that my order got processed. I contacted PayPal, I then received an email from your shop telling me the are not out of business but are closing and that my order was coming. It arrived in a timely manner but was not wrapped with care. The mail bag was ripped open and the item was not protected at all with tissue or plastic at all. I was lucky that the item was not damaged. That is that!"
"I appreciate the selection, fast shipping, and free shipping with a low spend threshold. I’ll be back!"
"Amazing customer service and super fast shipping. What’s not to love?!"
"Thank you!"
"Excellent product (Vapour Beauty lippy) receive quickly and at a discount over the retailer's site. Highly recommend Bella Cuore."
"Very happy with my order. Thank you!"
"Amazing! Fantastic prices and fast delivery!!"
"Fantastic experience! Everything shipped quickly and as described. Loved everything."
"I have always loved placing orders with you. You carry some of the very best products, and you are generous with good deals! Many thanks!!!"
"I have sent two emails to return products that I have received that are expired and have not heard from Bella Cuore. No wonder they are closing down!! I have even volunteered to ship products at my expense but have not heard from them at all. Very poor service!"
"Perfect"