Bella Cuore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bella Cuore

How would you rate Bella Cuore ?

"Shipping policy needs to be updated on site. My orders used to ship according to the policy - if placed before 3pm Mon- Fri shipped that same day. I recently placed an order on a Thursday that did not ship until Monday. My order included a sample kit so I figured maybe it took longer to get the samples together. I just placed another order, however, Friday around noon, and it has not shipped. The current shipping policy on the site is very misleading and frustrating."
"Super fast shipping!"
"Love the products and the customer service has always been great. One major downside, however, is they are frequently out of stock of many products and they are out of stock for a long period of time, so I have had to purchase my products elsewhere several times now."
"Bella Cuore always has fast shipping and my products always arrive without damage! Love the variety of products carried also!"
"My experience with Belle Cuore was exceptional and professional. Loved everything so much!"
"Quick ship, great inventory, pricing & promos"
Gabrielle B
Verified Buyer
"I try to buy all of my green/organic beauty products from this company. They are super fast at processing your order and shipping your stuff to you and their customer service is amazing."
"One of my go to online stores for green beauty"
"Did not have to guess about the process or call about the order status. Have not used the items yet but I'm sure they'll be fine"
"Wonderful selection of products but very few are actually in stock."
Catherine D
Verified Buyer
"Great experience. Shipping was quick."
Jennifer E
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, quick shipping and I love the product, EcoTans compost mask makes my skin so soft."
"I unfortunately did not receive my package due to problems on USPS's end, though no fault of Bella Cuore. I notified customer service that my package had been lost, so they could file the claim with USPS, and I was politely assured that my purchase would be refunded."
"Great product and fast delivery. Nice to get some free samples as well. Will order again."
"Exact color eye shadow I was looking for !!!"
"Offered a discount on my favorite sunscreen!"
Elizabeth A
Verified Buyer
"The sample products were amazing. My sample products some how got lost in the mix of things so they asked me again what samples i got and instead of 5 I got 7!! Sample sizes really are actually just sample sizes..very small..just fyi"
"Provided why I needed. Shipping was fast."
Stephanie B
Verified Buyer
"You guys rock! Yes, I was initially a little disappointed to have received the wrong product on my first order. Nonetheless, it was quickly remedied and I received the new order. I was so impressed with the responsiveness and can't wait to do business with you again. Thank you so much! -- Stephanie"
"Product leaked in shipping box. Refund was sent! Thanks"
Bella Cuore is rated 4.89 based on 184 reviews