Bells Shoes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bells Shoes

About Bells Shoes: Shoes, Boots & Branded Footwear Online at Bells Shoes

Bells Shoes is the home of premium quality, branded footwear, offering a full range of shoes, boots and sandals, along with accessories such as bags, scarves and hats.

Established in 1890 by Edward Bell, today Bells Shoes is owned by the Martin family who run the successful online business alongside their Buxton town-centre shop.

Our buying team work tirelessly to deliver a portfolio of premium brands that represent quality and style, offering a full collection of footwear and accessories to suit every taste and requirement. Our repertoire includes traditional brands such as Clarks, Ecco, Rieker and Earth Spirit, along with more contemporary offerings from Skechers, Ted Baker, Fitflop and Irregular Choice.

As a Bells Shoes customer, you can enjoy free delivery (on orders over £30), along with assistance from our dedicated customer service team who are on hand via telephone or email.

timsmith@goodwinsmith.co.uk

Unit 15a-15c Dew Pond LaneTongue Lane Industrial Estate

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Bells Shoes made you happy

Vladimir Orechov
"It was the first experience of purchase in your shop. Footwear has turned out such as has been represented on the picture, the size corresponds. Everything was pleasant to us, the wife is very happy with footwear. We will surely buy further. We wish to shop prosperity. Thanks."
"Хорошее качество, приемлемые цены, быстрая доставка. Рекомендую родственникам, друзьям, знакомым и коллегам. Спасибо, Bells Shoes!"
"Short wellies are great for showery weather & walking the dog in town, quite comfortable & easy to get on & off."
"Very happy with my Birkenstock sandals and look forward to buying more shoes soon. Shipping was around 10days to USA. Worth it for the great prices."
"very comfortable indeed"
"High quality shoes!!! Very comfortable!!!"
"very happy with the shoes the price and the quick delivery. thank you."
"Received shoes ordered very quickly and it was well wrapped. Nice shoes - Fly of London. I have used this brand before and like it."
"Very fast delivery and an unbeatable price from Bells. I'll be checking their web site first for my next shoe purchase......."
"Very pleased with the shoes and quickness of delivery Thanks"
"Excellent service. Arrived within 3 days of ordering. Have used Bells Shoes previously and will do so again."
"Lovely shoes , excellent service ."
"Great service and fast delivery. Will use again."
"Excellent fast service and good price"
"Totally brilliant! Easy ordering and site navigation, fast delivery and great customer service. And more importantly, amazing shoes! Thank You!"
"Shoes I ordered were of excellent quality,service however very disappointing to find that bells no longer provide a return label. Now there is a charge to customers for the return label, I don't have a printer and find this has made me reluctant to place futher orders."
"I love the colors of my new shoes and they are very well made. My problem is with my toes and bunion. I have had to remove the insole to accommodate my feet. Reason being the top of the left shoe was pressing on my bunion. I sorted this with a soft padding from the chemist. The right shoe without insole is also okay except for a pinch on my little toe, which I also intend to soften with the padding. I'm sure with wear all will be well. I just need to be patient. Plus eventually I hope to be able to replace the insole as they do fee odd without it. I do like Earth Spirit shoes, I have another pair which was perfect from word go. As I have found out over time, perfect is hard to come by, but when it happens it's wonderful. The two pairs of shoes were bought in the sale and were an amazing price, this is why I intend to persevere, had I paid the full price I would probably have returned them and tried for a different style. Bye the way I do love the Belle Shoes website."
"My delivery came on time. The item was perfect fit. Very please with the service received"
"Very pleased"
"Always excellent, professional service."
"Exellentl"
"Excellent, excellent, excellent. I have used Bells shoes several times and each time I have received a very professional service. I would definately use them again."
"I ordered the shoes and they arrived very quickly.i was pleased with two pairs of them and found it. Very easyto return the others.The two pairs I kept are very comfortable and I am very pleased with them."
Bells Shoes is rated 4.91 based on 7,835 reviews