Bells Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bells Shoes
Read Bells Shoes Reviews

About Bells Shoes:

Shoes, Boots & Branded Footwear Online at Bells Shoes

Bells Shoes is the home of premium quality, branded footwear, offering a full range of shoes, boots and sandals, along with accessories such as bags, scarves and hats.

Established in 1890 by Edward Bell, today Bells Shoes is owned by the Martin family who run the successful online business alongside their Buxton town-centre shop.

Our buying team work tirelessly to deliver a portfolio of premium brands that represent quality and style, offering a full collection of footwear and accessories to suit every taste and requirement. Our repertoire includes traditional brands such as Clarks, Ecco, Rieker and Earth Spirit, along with more contemporary offerings from Skechers, Ted Baker, Fitflop and Irregular Choice.

As a Bells Shoes customer, you can enjoy free delivery (on orders over £30), along with assistance from our dedicated customer service team who are on hand via telephone or email.

timsmith@goodwinsmith.co.uk

Bells Shoes 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Lorraine Watts
Bells Shoes 5 star review on 10th July 2017
Kirsteen
I returned a pair of shoes ,over a month later I have not had any acknowledgement or had a refund.I know they have been received because they were tracked . I will not be ordering from them again or recommending them to anyone.I have e mailed them for the second time ,first time I got a quick response ,this time my e mail will not get a reply for 5 days ! I am not at all happy with the way I am being fobbed off ,they have had the goods back promptly and they still have my money ,I want my money back please.
Again returns I have sent back two different parcels via hermes Nearly a month Contacted Bells twice and they haven’t bothered to answer my emails Still waiting for refund and reply Do not use this Company
This would be a 5 star review if Bells weren’t being let down by the slowness of the return delivery. This was my third purchase from Bells and I was very pleased with the Rieker shoes with the speed of delivery and with the price. I had to change sizes as the fit was large and a second smaller pair was paid for and delivered very speedily - so all good - and the returns process for the first pair was straightforward except that I sent them on 23 November and now, on 21 December, Hermes still don’t appear to have delivered the shoes back to Bells and so Bells hasn’t processed a refund!! That is unacceptably slow and Bell should perhaps take ownership of the issue (I’ve contacted them twice to ask about the refund) and review their arrangements with Hermes. (Messenger of the Gods or is it messenger of the plods?)
Very speedy delivery.
Very happy with my Birkenstock sandals and look forward to buying more shoes soon. Shipping was around 10days to USA. Worth it for the great prices.
very comfortable indeed
High quality shoes!!! Very comfortable!!!
very happy with the shoes the price and the quick delivery. thank you.
Received shoes ordered very quickly and it was well wrapped. Nice shoes - Fly of London. I have used this brand before and like it.
Very fast delivery and an unbeatable price from Bells. I'll be checking their web site first for my next shoe purchase.......
Very pleased with the shoes and quickness of delivery Thanks
Excellent service. Arrived within 3 days of ordering. Have used Bells Shoes previously and will do so again.
Lovely shoes , excellent service .
Great service and fast delivery. Will use again.
Excellent fast service and good price
Totally brilliant! Easy ordering and site navigation, fast delivery and great customer service. And more importantly, amazing shoes! Thank You!
Shoes I ordered were of excellent quality,service however very disappointing to find that bells no longer provide a return label. Now there is a charge to customers for the return label, I don't have a printer and find this has made me reluctant to place futher orders.
I love the colors of my new shoes and they are very well made. My problem is with my toes and bunion. I have had to remove the insole to accommodate my feet. Reason being the top of the left shoe was pressing on my bunion. I sorted this with a soft padding from the chemist. The right shoe without insole is also okay except for a pinch on my little toe, which I also intend to soften with the padding. I'm sure with wear all will be well. I just need to be patient. Plus eventually I hope to be able to replace the insole as they do fee odd without it. I do like Earth Spirit shoes, I have another pair which was perfect from word go. As I have found out over time, perfect is hard to come by, but when it happens it's wonderful. The two pairs of shoes were bought in the sale and were an amazing price, this is why I intend to persevere, had I paid the full price I would probably have returned them and tried for a different style. Bye the way I do love the Belle Shoes website.
My delivery came on time. The item was perfect fit. Very please with the service received
Very pleased