Bells Shoes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bells Shoes

About Bells Shoes: Shoes, Boots & Branded Footwear Online at Bells Shoes

Bells Shoes is the home of premium quality, branded footwear, offering a full range of shoes, boots and sandals, along with accessories such as bags, scarves and hats.

Established in 1890 by Edward Bell, today Bells Shoes is owned by the Martin family who run the successful online business alongside their Buxton town-centre shop.

Our buying team work tirelessly to deliver a portfolio of premium brands that represent quality and style, offering a full collection of footwear and accessories to suit every taste and requirement. Our repertoire includes traditional brands such as Clarks, Ecco, Rieker and Earth Spirit, along with more contemporary offerings from Skechers, Ted Baker, Fitflop and Irregular Choice.

As a Bells Shoes customer, you can enjoy free delivery and returns (on orders over £30), along with assistance from our dedicated customer service team who are on hand via telephone or email.

enquiries@bellsshoes.co.uk

Unit 15a-15c Dew Pond LaneTongue Lane Industrial Estate

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Bells Shoes?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Vladimir Orechov
Vladimir Orechov
Verified Buyer
"It was the first experience of purchase in your shop. Footwear has turned out such as has been represented on the picture, the size corresponds. Everything was pleasant to us, the wife is very happy with footwear. We will surely buy further. We wish to shop prosperity. Thanks."
Verified Buyer
"Хорошее качество, приемлемые цены, быстрая доставка. Рекомендую родственникам, друзьям, знакомым и коллегам. Спасибо, Bells Shoes!"
Verified Buyer
"Short wellies are great for showery weather & walking the dog in town, quite comfortable & easy to get on & off."
"Super efficient service!"
Samuel John Weir
Verified Buyer
"I have been a Bells customer for a number of years and have never been disappointed with my shoes when received. Notwithstanding I live in New Zealand my shoes always arrive within 10 days and often within a week. The customer service team know the meaning of the word service."
"The shoes came very fast!"
"Bells shoes gave me a choice which is not available locally."
"Couldn’t believe the price so comfortable and look really nice on."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and love my new boots at a great price too"
Deanna Erickson
Verified Buyer
"I love my new sandals and they were cheaper at Bells than anywhere else. They arrived very promptly, considering they shipped from overseas."
Christine Jones
Verified Buyer
"the staff are so helpfull"
"The service was excellent, speedy delivery and a good price on the item compared to other websites I had seen them on."
"Speedy delivery"
Christine M N Ball
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service by return of post. Sadly, neither pair fitted me but I returned them and the amount was credited to my account immediately. Thank you."
Valerie Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Bought Joules wellies as a gift for my daughter in law. She was thrilled."
Vivienne Ward
"Wonderful service always"
Liz Burkinshaw
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic delivery time. How do you do It!"
"fuss free,super fast delivery to Australia at a great shipping price"
Margaret Chen
Verified Buyer
"the show is very uncomfortable at the toe where the strap enters the sole. So disappointed."
"Efficient and prompt delivery"
Gillian Day
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very quick delivery"
Regina Hardy
Verified Buyer
"This was my second purchase in the same week from Bells Shoes. The shoes are perfect and has described on the web site. Once again the speedy delivery service was amazing. Another five star rating for this Company, will certainly buy from them again. Thank you for the first class service."
Ayshe Lyuman
Verified Buyer
"I bought 2 pairs of boots and I am happy with them. Both are really good quality and popular brands. I bought them on sale and I would like to thank bells shoes for dispatching them quickly. Also, I am satisfied with the delivery (hermes are really good). Although I am a new customer I think that I will continue shopping from bees shoes online."
Bells Shoes is rated 4.92 based on 6,914 reviews