Bentley's of Banchory Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bentley's of Banchory

Tell us how Bentley's of Banchory made you happy

"I would like to thank Linda for being so patient, helpful, kind and understanding when I went to Bentley’s today to select a wedding outfit.I was dreading this outing today as I am an older lady. I, in fact bought 2 outfits and came away very relieved.I shall certainly shop there again.Many thanks, Linda. I spent well over an hour there and Linda never once became impatient with me and was always smiling and helpful."
Are you Bentley's of Banchory? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Perfect transaction, items I bought were beautifully wrapped (like JulesB!) and sent postage paid, although that wasn't mentioned on the website. For people who don't live near shops, and can only access good and unusual design online, they are a godsend."
Bentley's of Banchory is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews