Bershka Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Bershka
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Bershka?

Tell us how Bershka made you happy

Telephone
"Do not purchase anything online with this company. Although i love the brand and their clothing they give very bad customer services. I purchased three items online back in November 2018 and only received one of the items to date. I have called them numerous times to let them know of this and each time the staff in the contact centre advised me that a manager will call me back and will refund for the two items i haven't received. It is now mid January 2019 and no call has been made to me."
Are you Bershka? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Bershka is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews