Besbuy.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Besbuy.com

Tell us how Besbuy.com made you happy

"Terrible cancelation system. I purchased a laptop online for in-store pickup and after paying for the item I received an email that the item was being shipped, in the email it stated if you placed an order online within 30 minutes you call call customer service if you need to modify the order. I called right away and inform them that I needed the computer that even and did not opt for shipping and I need to pick up the computer. They told me they could not change the order for pickup even though the item was available at the store. I went to the store and purchased the same item I could not pick up and paid for and had two charges my card for the same thing. I called back customer service to cancel the online order. I spoke with two supervisor from the online customer service and I was told that they could not cancel my order because it was in shipping mode and the item was still in the wear house and I had to wait for the carrier to pick up the item for the tracking number to become active in order to cancel the order. The package arrived the same day I received the notification that the item was shipped. I had to return the item to the store for a refund. I would never order anything online for in-store pickup again and I would strongly encourage others not to either, just go to the store if it's available. My in-store experience was very pleasant thought, the employee was very nice and courteous."
Are you Besbuy.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Besbuy.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews