Best Destiny Carries Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Best Destiny Carries
Email, Live Chat
"Fast and professional, will recommend this service to friends, likely use service again."
"Last week, I gave the team at BDC a pretty extensive laundry list of things to complete. The list was diversified as obtaining the Oxygen SR3 to the tedious and boring task of farming 25 patrols. I have been out of town and the goal was to have the BDC team tackle some of the more difficult things on the MMXIX title list. All I have to say is WOW about this group. They finished my entire list in about 40 hours. Along the way, the team always gave me updated on progress, and questions about gear and dismantling, etc... They even offered to prorate some last minute items I threw at them as well. Their customer service is second to none. I've placed a couple small, one off orders in the past and I felt just as important with those as they made me feel with this one. I know the "carry market" is filled with huge question marks, and people looking to take advantage of you. THESE GUYS ARE NOT THAT. The are trustworthy, and very much worth every penny. I have ordered from BDC in the past, and will in the future should an opportunity present itself. 100% recommend."
"Easy and fast. Great service."
"The most professional, honest site out there. These guys are one of the oldest and original sites for a reason. Keep up the great work guys!"
"Either you grind hours and hours and hours , or just use the support to carry you in a matter of just 2 hours"
"Excellent service will use again!"
"Excellent service would recommend"
"Awsome great service always fast and friendly. highly recommend them!!!"
"As always, the team at BDC have exceeded my expectations. Their pricing is the best out there, and their team members are professional and courteous, offering a level of service second to none!"
"Amazing service! Prompt and professional will use again AAA+"
"Brilliant service"
"Quick and fast service!! Much appreciated!!"
"Did a great job! Took care of my gaming needs and kept me updated in game play!"
"You guys must be the elite amongst the elite lol. Fast professional services, definitely delivering services on time. Truly a trustworthy group of people. I've purchased 2 services from you guys so far and was absolutely satisfied with the speed, timing and efficientness with everything. I will definitely buy from you guys again in the future. Would rate this 10 stars if possible."
"Excellent service! Very prompt and professional, highly recommend best destiny carries!"
"Best Destiny Carries has done wonders for me. My work schedule is always changing and my time to play fluctuates. These guys keep me up to date whenever I come back to play and I couldn’t ask for anything better. They get the job done quickly and keep you informed about your order."
"Excellent service! Friendly and helpful explanations on Raid mechanics and well worth the money. Finished Crown for my first time in 45 minutes."
"Excellent service in a timely manner."
"Loved it, quick and was lucky enough to get One Thousand Voices to drop!"
"A little pricey but very professional and quick, very happy with results."
Best Destiny Carries is rated 4.88 based on 91 reviews