Best Gift Company Delivery Reviews

Best Gift Company have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Delivery - Fast

87.18%
Industry Average
" Fast delivery at a price actually lower than in major high street retailers "
posted 3 years ago - V WOOLF
" I Searched many internet stores for a suitable case for my laptop and when I came across the Best Gift Company I was really pleased. I bought the black case with the green zip, it looks really expensive but yet it was most reasonable. I was very impressed with the delivery and the packaging too. Will definitely use this store again. Thank you :) "
posted 4 years ago - Andrea Davies
" Excellent service and prices cheaper. Plus no delivery charges. I would definitely recommend this company and I will certainly be using it in future. "
posted 4 years ago - Elizabeth Duncan
" Fast delivery as expected although in a foreign country and during the Easter period. "
posted 4 years ago - Michele Suraci
" So far just what you would expect, however, they didnt just leave it at that, they called me again the following day to confirm the item had been despatched on overnight delivery (I had paid for standard delivery) and then again one day later to say the item had been notified by the courier as being out on delivery and then again after delivery to confirm that I had picked up the item. "
posted 4 years ago - Marc baker
" got my girlfriend some birthday gifts she loved them. very good service and delivery. "
posted 4 years ago - paul earney
" Quick delivery perfect gift "
posted 4 years ago - Andy Sawyer
" Fantastic service with free delivery. Received order less than 48 hours from placing order. "
posted 4 years ago - Diane Hammersley
" I really appreciated the help given on the phone and the prompt delivery of the gift. Excellent service -will recommend. Penny Aird "
posted 4 years ago - Penelope Aird
" Next day free delivery - amazing "
posted 5 years ago - Val Gascoigne