Best Gift Company Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Best Gift Company

Wilne House 10 Salisbury Street

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Best Gift Company ?

(optional)

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Coral Chiles

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Best Gift Company in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Coral Chiles
Verified Reviewer
"Personalised Coloured pencils and Hb pencils. A very poor product compounded by the fact that we recieved only 17 of the 24 coloured pencils and only 2 of the 6 Hb's. Despite pointing this out over two weeks ago, we have still not receievd the full order. ALSO The case is advertised as 30cm wide to take a 30cm ruler. IT DOES NOT as all 30cm rulers have a small margin and it will not fit in the case unless the material is stretched which for a child would not last a week! VERY DISAPPOINTING We would not buy from this company again. Mrs Chiles, Reading Berks"
Martin Scanlan
Verified Buyer
"Hands down the worst company I have ever used on the internet. Zero communication, missed delivery by a week and counting. Don't answer phones and don't respond to emails. Never use the Best Gift Company."
Andrew Goodman
Verified Buyer
"Avoid this company. Ordered a bracelet for valentines and paid extra for faster delivery which should have guaranteed it reaching me in time. It wasn't dispatched before valentines and I had no response to my emails until after valentines when they claimed there had been a problem with my payment. I'd paid by PayPal and it showed in my PayPal account as being sent. Eventually lodged a PayPal claim and got my money back. Found the same item on amazon for less and it was delivered hassle free."
"I ordered an necklace over a week ago and paid extra for royal mail 2-3 day delivery. Tried phoning company repeatedly no reply. e-mailed no reply. Not sure if this company even exists? Avoid!!!!"
"Fast delivery at a price actually lower than in major high street retailers"
Jane Henchcliffe
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an item on the 11th November and still haven't received it. I have contacted best gift company via the on site link info and haven't even received a reply!!! Very disappointed with the experience so far :-("
"I saw this on Emmerdale (Megan Macey) and I had to have it. It's stylish and functional and I use it for my MacBook Air 11" which means I can also keep my wireless keyboard, mouse and charger in there too. There are 4 handy mesh pockets for holding pens, stylus, etc as well as space fir paperwork. I chose the grey (the same a Megan's) and it comes with a carry handle which disappointingly doesn't match the grey.. But it looks sturdy and although I won't use it .. Someone else might, especially if you get this in the black. Lived up to expectation."
Andrea Davies
Verified Buyer
"I Searched many internet stores for a suitable case for my laptop and when I came across the Best Gift Company I was really pleased. I bought the black case with the green zip, it looks really expensive but yet it was most reasonable. I was very impressed with the delivery and the packaging too. Will definitely use this store again. Thank you :)"
CAROLINE J AGOSTINELLI
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Best Gift Company for such a fast and efficient service the Laptop bag I ordered as a present came very promptly, and when the colour was not quite right you exchanged it smoothly and with the same speed. Great Service and stylish products."
Josie Turner
Verified Buyer
"Good service brilliant price. Thank you."
"Best Gift Company thanks a lot everything went just fine, I hope we can do business again."
"Very happy with my purchase. Very fast deliver."
Elizabeth Duncan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and prices cheaper. Plus no delivery charges. I would definitely recommend this company and I will certainly be using it in future."
"My product took almost 2 weeks to arrive after it was only meant to take 1-2 days, I also never received a confirmation email or an email to let me know my item had been dispatched. I was serverly disappointed."
Michele Suraci
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery as expected although in a foreign country and during the Easter period."
Lauren Kemp
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant product, very happy!"
Marc Baker
Verified Buyer
"This review is focussed on the service i received and not the watch itself. Ordered this watch originally from Selfridges pre Christmas 2013 in plenty of time for the big day itself. After 7 days Selfridges emailed me to tell me it was out of stock - pathetic service from a luxury retailer who cant seem to monitor what they have in stock when an item is ordered ! Anyway, found the item on the Best Gift site at over £20 cheaper so ordered it from them instead but by now there were only 10 days to go to Xmas. After 5 days unfortunately the item had not arrived so I emailed them at 9pm, surprisingly they were still working to satisfy the re-Xmas rush. They were very apologetic for the failure to deliver which was down to the courier as the item had been despatched but said they would send me a replacement straight away to an alternative address (my daughter in the meantime had headed back from Uni for Xmas). So far just what you would expect, however, they didnt just leave it at that, they called me again the following day to confirm the item had been despatched on overnight delivery (I had paid for standard delivery) and then again one day later to say the item had been notified by the courier as being out on delivery and then again after delivery to confirm that I had picked up the item. All this at a time when I assume they were very very busy 2 days before Xmas. I have no hesitation in recommending this company who appear to take customer service incredibly seriously, I am not sure what happened with their original delivery but once they found out the problem they were extremely apologetic, very helpful and their communication to reassure me that the item would be delivered in time for Xmas day was exemplary. Well done, I will definitely be using you again."
Bernadette Quigley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a watch from the good gift company and they were very honest, because the watch was damaged and they had the decency to inform me of this before sending it out. So full marks and I wish alot more companies had the same integrity."
Anne Baigent
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and excellent product, I am delighted with my purchase and the customer service reached beyond expectations, Thank You."
Duncan Sievwright
Verified Buyer
"Very good company. Will definitely use again."
Best Gift Company is rated 4.65 based on 88 reviews