Best Gift Company Customer Service Reviews

Best Gift Company have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

93.62%
Industry Average
" Thank you Best Gift Company for such a fast and efficient service the Laptop bag I ordered as a present came very promptly, and when the colour was not quite right you exchanged it smoothly and with the same speed. Great Service and stylish products. "
posted 4 years ago - CAROLINE J AGOSTINELLI
" Good service brilliant price. Thank you. "
posted 4 years ago - Josie turner
" Excellent service and prices cheaper. Plus no delivery charges. I would definitely recommend this company and I will certainly be using it in future. "
posted 4 years ago - Elizabeth Duncan
" This review is focussed on the service i received and not the watch itself. "
posted 4 years ago - Marc baker
" Excellent service and excellent product, I am delighted with my purchase and the customer service reached beyond expectations, Thank You. "
posted 4 years ago - Anne Baigent
" I was overjoyed at the quality of service I received. I'm always a little nervous shopping on line but I felt very confident with yourselves. You got back to me very quickly with questions I had. The bracelet came in a few days and it was perfect. A little small as I chose the wrong size and will be changing it. I will certainly be using your company again. Wishing you continued success as you deserve it. Thankyou again Sarah "
posted 4 years ago - Sarah Darling
" got my girlfriend some birthday gifts she loved them. very good service and delivery. "
posted 4 years ago - paul earney
" Fantastic service, ordered a ring over the phone from website, sales woman was very polite and helpful and made sure ring was delivered as quick as I wished for. She also gave a 10% discount I was not expecting. Would definitely recommend Best Gift Company. "
posted 4 years ago - Gary Hand
" I have no hesitation in awarding Best Gift Company the highest rating. The watch that we ordered for our granddaughter arrived very quickly in perfect condition. However, although she tried to hide her feelings, we detected that it was not what she wanted. We therefore returned it to Best Gift Company who immediately refunded us in full. A first class service; I will certainly consider using them again. "
posted 4 years ago - Paul Martin Foster
" Great service & quick response to product question. "
posted 4 years ago - Saz