Best Rate Removals Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Best Rate Removals Ltd

About Best Rate Removals Ltd: Best Rate Removals is a West London based removal company that provides local removals, long distance removals, packing/ unpacking service, residential removals, office removals and storage at the very best rates. We have many years of experience moving people around the UK and we know how to deal with the challenge of your move.

office@bestrateremovals.co.uk

Unit 511 Aintree Road

Tell us how Best Rate Removals Ltd made you happy

"Fantastic, one of the best removal company. Come in time, done a great job ,put everything in place ,all the furnitures has been taken care off. Very professional staff with great sense of humor. FODIL"
"Really happy with the service. Staff were very professional and speedy. Exactly what I was looking for!"
"The service is very good and the price is competitive. The staff members were punctual and polite. They even helped me to dismantle the wall mounted TV and packing glass table. I would recommend there service to my friends and family. Company staff was supportive and regular. Follow up. Was done. My all household items was a safely received without any damage."
"I was very impressed with the service by best rate removals. The office team were extremely helpful with all our requirements. They moving team arrived earlier than scheduled and finished quicker than expected. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family."
"The move went smoothly with the firm turning up punctually. The removal team were courteous and careful at all times and insisted on removing their shoes every time they entered the house despite it being dry. They moved one heavy piece of furniture for us several times as we could not decide where to put it. They kept us updated on their eta as this was a long distance move."
"Turned up early, carefully got on with the job in hand - did a really good job and well worth the money, polite and professional service. All in all a very good service"
"Very efficient and careful , friendly team and hardworking"
"Best rate turned up on time, moved my flat quickly and efficiently and were polite and helpful. I haven't finished unpacking yet, but I have unpacked the glassware and crockery and nothing was broken. They took apart the beds and put them back together again speedily and moved a very heavy sofa without banging it against any walls. The three guys were polite and did a good job- I would recommend them and use them again!"
"Great removal company, managed to do a big removal quickly and efficiently. Would recommend them to anyone."
"Great removal company. Very professional and efficient. Did the job quickly without any issues. Recommend them to anyone!"
"I was extremely impressed with the service provided by best rate removals. They where flexible and worked around my schedule. Once at my property they were very polite and helpful. Any request I made was met with enthusiasm and a willingness to satisfy me as the costumed. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family."
"Packers were in and packed up very quickly and efficiently. Nothing was broken, vans arrived on time to pack up and then smooth journey (5 hours) and efficient unpacking other end with no damage to anything. Overall great service and would definitely use again/ recommend."
"I used Best Rate Removals on the 1st of December for my move from London to the Lake District (Kendal). From the initial quote to the final delivery, I was really impressed. The service is professional and reliable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"Best Rate Removals proved to be efficient and meticulous. They arrived on time, we discussed everything and decided on what they needed to wrap separately and they collected and loaded everything in an orderly and tidy manner. Delivering everything to a storage unit, they then unloaded and packed everything neatly into the space. The men were pleasant and professional and used their iniative. I highly recommended this company."
"Would highly recommend ! Movers were on time, very careful not to damage anything ! They were very friendly and help assembled, dissembled everything. Would defintely use again !"
"We received an excellent moving service from start to finish. Two guys came in to pack the day before the move and four guys handled the move the following day. Furniture was disassembled and reassembled at the other end, all boxes were clearly labelled and nothing was damaged."
"Very satisfied with their service. Very reliable staff, good customer service, very caring and friendly. The guys took very good care of my furniture and extra care given not to damage the building during the shifting. very reasonable price too."
"Moving is very stressful as everyone knows so it's a great relief when some things go right. That was the case with Best Rate Removals. The two man team arrived on time and were polite. More importantly they completed the job ahead of schedule. The cost was exactly as per estimate. Moreover they obviously knew what they were doing. I certainly plan to use them again. Highly recommended."
"Very pleasant company to deal with. We made the short move between 2 flats. The initial quote was one of the most competitive and they were happy to make amendments as we realised we were overly optimistic with what we could move ourselves. The service over the phone was always helpful and there was good email communication. On the day the service was excellent. They were punctual, polite and efficient. They even took their shoes off out our new flat as we just had carpet laid. There was minimal damage and we received our full deposit back from the rented property we had left as there was no damage caused to that property. Overall a very good company and would happily use again."
"Great company, movers were helpful and polite, came on time and did a great job!"
Best Rate Removals Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 98 reviews