Best of Luxury Realty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Best of Luxury Realty

About Best of Luxury Realty: Best of Luxury Realty is a boutique real estate brokerage, serving in Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach counties. Small enough to provide each of its clients with personal attention in order to meet their needs; large enough to have its own marketing and technology department that provides a strong local, as well as global, brand exposure online, enabling us to compete with international real estate franchise for the clients.

1 (305) 407-1657

info@bestofluxuryrealty.com

20900 NE 30th Ave. Suite #414

Tell us how Best of Luxury Realty made you happy

"My Realtor Nabil was very calm professional and helpful"
"Our agent Linda set up multiple viewings each time we were down. All of the properties shown were in line with what we were looking for and in our price range. She provided great counsel once we chose a condo and helped us close the deal. She has a great personality Anne I would highly recommend her."
"We are very pleased with the service Netta Anne provided for us! She was great to work with and met all are expectations. Thanks so much Netta Anne!!"
"Professionals and caring, one of the best realtor i have work with, Linda Castiglia is a thru professional , she care she listen to our needs and she understand"
"Though all was done on-line, everything seemed to work out fine. Appreciated quick response to questions."
"he was very helpful and always available on time very knowable I realy dont have any complain at all"
"Violetta did an awesome job on our lease for a home. Very happy with how quickly and smooth the process was. Thank you so much! We'll be using her for our home purchase in the future."
"Anisa was spot-on in her ability to scout homes and she was there EVERY step of the way, never leaving me to my own devices. She offered educated opinions on HOAs, property maintenance, solutions for home upkeep and even decor. She was there at closing and made myself and my family feel very supported on this BIG DAY! She even came to my housewarming. I highly recommend Anisa Kumar and Best of Luxury Realty because they go above and beyond."
"Lilliana was wonderful, very attentive to every question and quick response."
"Ms. Violetta Kashapova is an absolute Assett to BOLR! We told her our requirements and she came through with flying colors! Her Intelligence, Competence & Professionalism helped us to find the perfect property. We feel very fortunate to have met & worked with Violetta. We will most definitely recommend your company & her name to others looking to buy or lease. With great appreciation, Dr. David & Alberta Purpora"
"Superb attention by Mr. Juan Carlos Torres. 1. On time always 2. Great presence: impecable Image 3. Very patient 4. Extremely careful with details 5. Goes the extramile for what the client requests 6. Accesible at a large duration on the day, superbly excellent 7. Very responsible on following-up how all the process is going and most importantly how the client is feeling. 8. Adequately amicable, ie, in sync with people Thank you Moises Haratz, MD Assisstant Lead Physician Causeway Pediatric Associates"
"Lilliana Tychalski was my agent. She is very professional. Understands the clients needs. Very patient and accommodating. She has a very positive altitude and goes out of her way to address the clients needs. I recommend her without any reservations."
"Paula holiday is simply the best. Throughout one year of a very complicated estate sale, she stuck with us, continued with enthusiasm, unfailing follow through and not once complained. She went way beyond the call of duty. When others would have given up, she called to say, don't worry, we are going to get this done. And in the end, she brought us a winning deal. We simply could not have gotten through it without her. Simply the best!"
"Paula is a excellent realtor. We felt very comfortable and secure working with her. She really listen your request and makes all her effort to find what your are looking for. She was in our side all the steps"
"Mark has a knack for knowing where to buy and at what price. He did all the legwork and made it easy for me to purchase my property."
"Thank you. I just wanted to let you know that Sandro Demetrio with Best of Luxury Realty has been amazing. I met him yesterday and he showed me a couple of properties. He has been amazing in contacting me and answering any questions I have had. I told him yesterday how much I really appreciated his attention to my property search and his kind demeanor."
"Mark Soto! The best in the business!"
"Marc Soto is a pleasure to work with He is extremely helpful and knowledgeable Great personality"
"My agent, Marc Soto sold and closed on my condo within a month. He worked hard considering we are 3 hours apart"
"Tracey Schmitt is a fantastic agent; one of the best. She helped me buy and sell 3 of my properties so far."
Best of Luxury Realty is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews