Beverly Crest Cleaners Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Beverly Crest Cleaners
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Beverly Crest Cleaners made you happy

"Horrible. Owner is nice until they ruin your merchandise and then his true colors come out. A con artist."
Are you Beverly Crest Cleaners? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great!"
"Very good service!"
"ive been coming here for years and very happy with the service and the friendly staff!"
"Great Service !!!!!"
"Trustworthy, professional, excellent cleaning and alterations. Our family has been coming here for almost 30 years and we highly recommend them."
"great service"
"I am a big fan of their pick up and delivery services. They’ve gotten the toughest stains out of my Herve Leger dresses. Very reliable and my whole family uses their services too."
"cleaning e abla espanol"
"I have been coming to Beverly Crest for years. They have been able to revive clothing to a point I thought was not possible. Quick turn around times and always very polite and professional."
"great service and very good job."
"I have been using Beverly Crest Cleaners for years and they are always pleasant and deliver my items back in great condition and on time. Highly recommended."
"I have been going to Beverly Crest Cleaners for years and they are always pleasant and deliver my items back to me in great shape and on time. Highly recommended."
"me gusta mucho el servicio yo trabajo yo trabajo con la familia KOTLER y estan muy felices con el servicio"
"Beverly Crest Cleaners are the best I've worked with in the LA area. They are always friendly, and willing to go the extra mile if something needs to be done a little quicker than normal. The price for their services and the quality you receive are unmatched."
"i highly recommend Beverly Crest Cleaners they have everything ready in time and beautiful work and the staff is happy and wonderful to serve you"
"We have used Beverly Crest Cleaners for many years. The people there are nice and honest and do good work."
"I"ve been a loyal customer for many years. and couldn't be more pleases."
"Having had experience with the best dry cleaners in Paris, New York and Los Angeles I can say with certainty that Beverly Crest is the best. Their meticulous care of designer clothes and their unmatched ability to remove the most difficult of stains, such as wine, make me most grateful to be a loyal client. In addition the accommodation of special requests and warmth toward the customers make this business a gem!"
"I can't stop raving about Beverly Crest Cleaners. They are simply the best. I have a lot of experience with many different cleaners and all the time come to the same conclusion there is no better place than here. David and Harry are the best in their trade and their staff are well trained, kind, and helpful. I love my clothes so I only trust them in the most professional hands. This is by far the best place to take care of your most treasured clothes. I am not getting paid for these comments. I am just a regular customers who hands down loves this place."
Beverly Crest Cleaners is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews