Beverly Crest Cleaners Reviews

6PM
6PM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Beverly Crest Cleaners made you happy

"This is the only dry cleaner I ever go to because they make stains disappear like magic! They removed stains out of white clothing that I never thought would come out. Definitely the place to go."
Are you Beverly Crest Cleaners? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have been a customer for many years. they do a remarkable job and provide a warm atmosphere. you eventually become part of the family. theIR TAILOR HAS CHANGED MY LIFE WITH HIS TALENT. I no longer have a problem finding pants that fit me, iam on my fifth pair that he has expertly made for me."
"They go the extra mile to give great service. They get stains out that one might think are impossible to remove. They are kind and friendly. I have been going to them for around 30 years and they have never disappointed me."
"I have been a customer for 18 years and am delighted with the service and the very nice people who work here."
"Beautiful work! Laundry, dry cleaning, and tailoring. All personnel are friendly. Everything is always ready on time and carefully packaged. Have been a satisfied customer for 20 yrs!"
"i have been using Beverly Crest for the last 27 years, great services, high quality cleaners"
"They are the best cleaners and nicest people. Period. I am an international lawyer and travel 80 percent of the year sometimes with less than 12 hours notice. I have actually even packed on premise on my way to LAX. Living out of a suitcase and at airports and hotels without stress and perfectly cleaned clothing would be impossible without Beverly Crest Cleaners."
Beverly Crest Cleaners is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews