BHT Hair Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BHT Hair Clinic

+44-20-7048-7814

Altunizade Mah. Tophanelioglu Cd.IstanbulTurkey

Nils
"Hey BHT team, thank you for the wonderful experience and making me feel at home! I thought the hotel I stayed at was excellent, clean and very comfortable. The restaurant was not expensive at all and the transfers to the airport were very quick as well. The clinic is great, I was a little worried before I arrived but everything was top class! Now I am back at home and waiting for my results. I am very happy with my choice, but most importantly I am very happy that I decided to get a hair transplant. Thank you Emre for your help and answers to all the questions and please send my best wishes to everyone at the clinic."
Branden
"I am over the moon with my experience. I was treated like royalty as soon as I stepped off the plane. Everyone was professional and helpful and very caring. The place I went to was very clean My results have been better than I expected and I couldn't recommend the place enough. I would encourage everybody to go get it done as it has done so much to me for the good."
"I was obviously nervous about going to turkey but did as much research as I could and hoped for the best. I can honestly say from being picked up from the airport to leaving everyone was great and for the price my expectations were so so. But I am absolutely amazed and couldn't be happier with the result it's made me feel so much better than before I was receding quite badly but now it looks great. It was one of the best decisions Iv ever made. And I'm just a regular guy who never thought I could afford this type of thing being from the uk."
"Would highly recommend excellent service felt at ease the whole time.jason"
"I am back in Chicago, USA and had a positive experience with the BHT Team who has done my hair transplant. Everything went smoothly well, from communicating and booking with Emre, to the courteous Road Manager who picked us up and dropped us off the airport, to the good choice of hotel accommodations which is a safe walking distance to the clinic, to Furqan who clearly explained the details of the procedure and who accorded my sister the same courtesy he has given me, to the CEO who dropped by to say hello during the procedure, and to the dedicated Dr. Cevik who tirelessly, patiently, and professionally performed my transplant and to her two lovely assistants who were equally nice and professional in performing the procedure. BHT team, Yes. You are Top Class!,"
"I am extremely pleased with my stay in Istanbul. Dr. Cevik and his entire staff of BHT Clinic in Istanbul have displayed the highest level of work ethic and professionalism. From the time I landed at the airport, someone was there to pick me up and took me straight to the clinic where I had my consultation with Dr. Cevik. He explained all my options and answered all my questions in great detail. I was very nervous to have this procedure done, but Dr. Cevik made me felt very relaxed and assured me that I had nothing to worry about. The next day, I had the surgery done and everything went well. The following day, I had the bandages removed and met Dr. Cevik again, he explained all the precautions I needed to follow. They took us to the airport because we were going to Antalya. While I was in Antalya with my wife Dr. Cevik constantly kept checking with me to make sure that everything was still okay with me. I can say to anyone, if you are looking to get a hair transplantation done, BHT Clinc is the place I would recommend. Dr. Cevik has the knowledge, experience and great artistic ability to make a hair transplantation looks natural. I have done lots of research before I finally picked BHT Clinic. My expectations were very high and they met all my demands. I am extremely happy and just waiting for my results now. Vinny"
"Very happy with my transplantation in Istanbul. Dr. Cevik is full of energy and was ready to work with me for as long as needed. The team are great too, very friendly and helpful. I chose BHT Clinic because Emre was great at answering all of my questions before the procedure in great detail. Everything went very smooth and I have already sent 2 of my friends to BHT. Thanks again and keep in touch!"
"Coordinated team, proffesionality, sensible to the customer's expectations"
"I I wanted to say a big thank you to the BHT for a wonderful experience in Istanbul. It was difficult to choose the right clinic, but I'm very happy about my choice. Communication with Emre was good. I approached a driver at the airport and went to the hotel (about 40 minutes by car). The hotel was excellent, very clean. The next morning I met Dr. Cevik in the clinic. He is a very pleasant person with a lot of patience for my questions. The transplant took about 6 hours with the lunch break. Dr. Cevik did a wonderful job, compared to some photos I've seen online I think I have great density, I'm very impressed. Overall, I would say that everyone has given me their full attention. I had another meeting with the team the following morning and returned home the night after a short flight. Thank you again for your care and attention."
"Just back from Istanbul after having FUE with BHT I must say how impressed I was with the level of fantastic service Which I received. I was very anxious about going on my own to have FUE but the service you guys provided was amazing right from start when the driver picked me up from the airport and dropped me back off at the airport. The results from the procedure were much much better than the company I went to last year. I want to say a BIG thank you to BHT you looked after me very well, I highly recommended BHT if your thinking about having FUE , cant wait for the results now."
"I never planed to have an hair transplant because i did not know how the procedure work. However, one of my friend has done his hair from BHT and he was extremely happy about the service and the price. So I decided to get it done from bht as the quote I received was very resonable which also include everything apart from your flight. The hotel was excellent. I had about 4050 grafts which were operated by 2 doctors and a nurse. They did not speak english but there is an guy whi is available at all time if you need any kind of help. The process was done professionally and absolutely painless with the exception of the injection and even injection was not too bad and it was bearable. It took me about 8 hour for the whole process. I do recommend bht clinic for hair transplant and if anyone need help please contact me for more info. Waqar 07515160135"
"My experience with BHT Hair Clinic in Istanbul was very a positive one. Long lines to get into the country, prepare to stand for at least an hour before meeting your driver. Had no idea if my driver knew I had to wait that long? Could not find him, he should have had a bigger sign probably? Called BHT (Emre), the driver found me within 10 minutes. I even got a welcome call from the head doctor which was nice. 1 hour drive to the hotel, a quick change and straight to the transplant which was within 10 minutes of walking from the hotel. The guy who stood by my side was really there for me ALL the way. He was never far away from me if I had a problem or wanted him to translate something. Some clear and understandable places of discomfort with the shots and what not but that too was normal. The two doctors who rotated on me did not speak English well at all but you could tell they really did care and took pride in what they were doing. They could have probably done a better job of keeping the door closed with all the in and out traffic to my room, but that was the least of my worries. Laying on your back, side and always moving is not fun but again that is part of this process. Be aware that not all the information for me was clear, I was told if I wanted more PRP I would have to pay for it. Which it does say is part of the deal, but it does not tell you how much. First, I was not well informed of this. My confidant pushed and pushed me to buy this over my 7 hour procedure. That too me was my only surprise. At the end of the day I was taken care of and felt like I was important. And that has a lot of value. Getting picked up, nice hotel, caring doctors who took pride in their jobs were all important things to me."
"From start to finish the clinic and staff were so welcoming and friendly which made me completely at ease considering I had flown from Ireland to get the procedure."
"I have been meaning to have a hair transplant for a long time so I decided to send a mail to the BHT Clinic in Turkey on the 3rd of April 2017. I've sent a few mails and photos to the BHT team and they sent me the price and the number of grafft. I needed 4,500 grafft. Once we agreed to the price, I booked my ticket to Turkey with my wife and at the airport the driver was waiting for me. We drove straight to the 4 star hotel which was paid by the BHT team where their manager, Furqan waiting for me. He explained what the transplant was and what it was about. Afterwards, we spent the day sight-seeing in Istanbul. The very next day ( 8:00 AM ) Furqan took me to the state of the art hospital where I had full consultation with the surgeon. He explained what will be involved and how the proceedure will be done. The transplant was done by the surgeon with 5 excellent members of his team. The surgery was absolutely painless and after that we returned to the hotel. The next day, the manager came to see us and he checked my dressing and removed my drressing from the back of my head. Later, we were on our way back to London. The BHT team was extrememly kind enough to pay for my wife's hotel aswell. I think that BHT Clinic is absolutely wonderful for a hair transplantation. I would reccomend anybody to them. If anybody needs any more information, send me a mail at shazi05@gmail.com .I'd be happy to help."
"Hej BHT-Clinic! Thanks for taking care of me in Istanbul this summer. I am very pleased with my trip, everything was top-class! Thanks Emre to help organize everything and I would also like to thank the team for their great work. I can see my beard already growing. I would wait a few more months to submit my photos to you. Hope everything is OK with you. Greetings from Denmark!"
"I want to thank the team of BHT clinic for their service and their excellent work. I had a transplant in Istanbul in September. The hotel was great, the clinic is very modern. The operation was successful and I really recommend you in the future to friends. One week after the transplant, I had some questions about my recovery area, Emre was there to help me and all exaplained. Cordialement, Erik"
"I have traveled to BHT clinic for hairtransplant in August 2016. I contacted Emre on whatsapp for consultation and decided to travel to Istanbul with my family.We were greeted at the airport by their driver, they took us to a good hotel - rooms were clean, good breakfast, staff speaks good English and even some German. My hairtransplant was next day, I walked to the clinic with Emre, it is only 5 minutes away. Very modern, nice rezeption and clean. My transplant took 7 hours. The team was great, they were working all the time. Dr. Cevik was there all the time with his team. Dr. Cetin speaks very good German so he explained everything to me. I want to say the team is very very friendly, I think they are very good people. I am very happy with my hairtransplant, everything looks great, very good job. In Switzerland I would pay much more for this procedure and service. Thank you and good luck!"
"I am very satisfied with my experience at the B-H-T clinic in Istanbul. From the very start, they were very professional in their communication and clearly explained to me the entire process. I was somewhat apprehensive about travelling abroad for a hair transplant, however I now believe I have made the right choice. Here is a bit more about my experience in Istanbul: I paid for my own flight and was greeted by a driver at the Istanbul airport. The car took me to a solid 4-star hotel, where I was checked in to a comfortable room. The following day, Dr. Cevik met me at the clinic, which I must add is just a few minutes walk from the hotel. We talked about the results I expect from the transplant and the areas of my scalp, which I was concerned about. During this time, Dr. Cevik marked the new outline of my hairline and the staff proceeded to take me to the operating room. The transplant is surprisingly pain-free, with the exception of the initial injections. The entire process took about 8 hours and Dr. Cevik personally transplanted 3960 grafts. I was shown the preferred sleeping position and taken back to the hotel. I must admit the first night was a bit uncomfortable. The next day Dr. Cevik visited me around lunchtime, examined my head, showed me how to wash my head without damaging the grafts and gave me a set with a shampoo, lotion and a hat that I was instructed to wear during my flight back home. I flew out the same evening. I am very impressed with the organization of my visit and thankful for the personal attention and care. I shall upload a few photos whenever my results are visible."
"This is my 2nd transplant, my first was in Spain. I had a transplantation with BHT in May 2016 at the Istanbul clinic. I purchased a flight from Madrid to Istanbul,Emre sent a driver to wait for me at the airport. Hotel was 5 stars, there is a big shopping center near but not a lot of things to see if you are a tourist. Clinic is new, not a lot of people and very quiet. My transplantation was done by doctor Cevik, he was very professional and worked hard. The method he used was a little different than in Spain... he did not use a motor for implanting.Results are very clean and I recovered faster after this transplant. Everything was very easy and I am grateful to everyone. If I knew how good this experience will be, I would have done my second transplant sooner. best wishes, A."
"I am so pleased with the service I got at BHT. I didn't know what to expect for the price, but the entire experience was impeccable. The team was very professional and did a great job, the clinic is new and clean. I got my hairline done and really could not be more pleased with my choice. Thanks Emre and Dr. Cevik, you were great!"
"they are friendly reliable and supportive team"
"I Am Arshad From Holland.Everything worked out perfectly from the pick up at the aiport and back to the airport agian. The doctor and his staff made me feel in good hands all the time, everyone was nice! All the stages through the hair transplant was so controlled and professionally done, which made me relax all the time even the rest days at the Ramda 4 star Hotel. I will recommend BHT Hair transplant centre to anyone who consider a hair transplant . The clinic looked new, and the rooms was so nice! Everything seems clean and steril which of course is a must, so no problem there! Really nice place and I even got free lunch ;) I really liked the place and i felt comfortable the start till the end. lovely and helpful staff.Result is so impressive ,Thamb up for you BHT team"
BHT Hair Clinic is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews