Big Ass Dumpsters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Big Ass Dumpsters

229-942-3940

banderson@bigassdumpsters.com

300 Galleria Pkwy SE, 1870

How would you rate Big Ass Dumpsters?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jill Brown
Verified Buyer
"I had a small kitchen renovation and it was a breeze. The customer service was great and they helped me find the perfect size dumpster for my home project. Completely satisfied and would use again."
Pierre Coolidge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, on time and affordable. Would recommend this company to anyone."
Maureen Kent
Verified Buyer
"Really easy ordering. I’ve never ordered a dumpster before and called a few other places. Big ass dumpsters was extremely professional and I would certainly use them again. The other companies were not very nice and didn’t make me feel confident about using the service. Excellent service. Plus, love the name!"
Alfonso Lamansaw
Verified Buyer
"Great people to work with. Would highly recommend."
Bill Jones
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. I talked to several companies before ordering and most were just trying to get me off the phone. These guys helped me understand the ins and outs of renting a dumpster and really seemed to care. Definitely will use them again."
Kate Jones
Verified Buyer
"The dumpster rental process was extremely easy. Booked over the phone and delivered the container when they said they would. Overall very happy with the experience."
Jim Blevins
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with. Fair price with fast service. Delivered the container next day."
Big Ass Dumpsters is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews