Jennifer Ebner, DDS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jennifer Ebner, DDS

About Jennifer Ebner, DDS: Jennifer Ebner, DDS is a graduate of the UCLA School of Dentistry,
one of the top five dental schools in the US for the past 20 years.
She has been practicing dentistry for almost 2 decades. She has worked as an associate dentist at dental practices in Phoenix, Mesa and Scottsdale. Dr. Ebner was an adjunct instructor at the Arizona School of Dentistry, A.T. Still University, teaching dentists-in-training the technical skills of dentistry.

Dr. Ebner values providing exceptional dental care based on kindness, communication, integrity, and technical excellence. She continues to improve her dental knowledge and technical skill through advanced education in many different areas.
Dr. Ebner donates her dental services to homeless veterans at Brighter Way Dental Clinic in downtown Phoenix and Stand Down Phoenix- an annual healthcare event for veterans.

Tell us how Jennifer Ebner, DDS made you happy

Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
"Our whole family comes to Dr Ebner. She and her staff are caring and honest with us. She's amazing with my kids. Thank you. Dr Ebner for your service. We love having kids who want to go to the dentist!"
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
"My dentist retired and the guy who took over wasnt any good. I went online and decided I'd try Dr Ebner. Since I've had her as my doctor, my oral health has improved. The staff in her office treats me well and is friendly. With Dr Ebners help, I should be able to keep my chompers a long time!"
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
"I was new to town and found Dr. Ebner on google. She really is as great as her reviews! My check up went great. Her nurse is funny and sweet. The caps she put look better than my original teeth! She also gave me information to help me keep from breaking more teeth( the reason for my emergency visit) in a non-judgey way. Dr. Ebner is highly recommended!!"
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
"Easy to find. Dr. Ebner is informative and talented. Very please with the veneers. Many compliments on my teeth and smile. Worth it!"
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
Would you care to offer Dr. Ebner a suggestion to improve your experience with her? can't think of a thing
"Dr,Ebner is a no nonsense,upfront kind of person.She's very efficient,capable and caring.She does all she can to make my visits painfree and comfortable.I'd recommend her to anyone."
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
"I cant say enough good things about my experiences with Dr Ebner. Her attitude. Bedside manner, attention to detail, and especially what a soft touch she has. Each visit she makes me and my comfort her priority. And my dental work looks great and feels great. Best dentist I've ever had!"
Jennifer Ebner, DDS is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews