Jennifer Ebner, DDS Reviews

Read Jennifer Ebner, DDS Reviews

ebnerdds@gmail.com

Tell us how Jennifer Ebner, DDS made you happy
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
Our whole family comes to Dr Ebner. She and her staff are caring and honest with us. She's amazing with my kids. Thank you. Dr Ebner for your service. We love having kids who want to go to the dentist!
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
My dentist retired and the guy who took over wasnt any good. I went online and decided I'd try Dr Ebner. Since I've had her as my doctor, my oral health has improved. The staff in her office treats me well and is friendly. With Dr Ebners help, I should be able to keep my chompers a long time!
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
I was new to town and found Dr. Ebner on google. She really is as great as her reviews! My check up went great. Her nurse is funny and sweet. The caps she put look better than my original teeth! She also gave me information to help me keep from breaking more teeth( the reason for my emergency visit) in a non-judgey way. Dr. Ebner is highly recommended!!
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
Easy to find. Dr. Ebner is informative and talented. Very please with the veneers. Many compliments on my teeth and smile. Worth it!
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
Would you care to offer Dr. Ebner a suggestion to improve your experience with her? can't think of a thing
Dr,Ebner is a no nonsense,upfront kind of person.She's very efficient,capable and caring.She does all she can to make my visits painfree and comfortable.I'd recommend her to anyone.
Were you happy with the care Dr. Ebner provided? yes
I cant say enough good things about my experiences with Dr Ebner. Her attitude. Bedside manner, attention to detail, and especially what a soft touch she has. Each visit she makes me and my comfort her priority. And my dental work looks great and feels great. Best dentist I've ever had!
Jennifer Ebner, DDS is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews