BioGrad Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend BioGrad Ltd

Tell us how BioGrad Ltd made you happy

"My company TribePost Ltd dealt with BioGrad when they were advertising for a “A” Level Science Teacher in July 2018. My colleague Ricky Fildes was dealing with Natalie Kenny and on one of the calls the feedback was: 3 candidates are being considered so far, one is "excellent" another is "very good" and the other is a bit junior however, very happy with initial response. Over the last few months we have been chasing them for payment for running this campaign (£399 + VAT) and on one occasion in August we received an email from Natalie to advise: "I am sorry about that! I thought I had already paid! In that case no problem! I am running through the accounts tomorrow afternoon so will make sure this is processed and in your account ASAP" To this date we still haven't recieved payment for this invoice!"
Are you BioGrad Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
BioGrad Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews