bionike Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend bionike
01AM
1AM

How would you rate bionike ?

"First i did not know Amazon had it in the list: this product is unbelievably good, I have not enough words to promote it: it is sulphur and amino acids that makes the liquid Thiosoap so good for skin and hair. I have been using sulphur soap all my life because I have had skin problems from child on. I used soaps from Portugal and Spain I have learned with experience and pain what a body needs. This is a super product of its kind: 5.5 ph acidity means that skin and hair will take a huge beneficial return but there is a secret not many know about: it has to be left on where skin problems are. In a place where health is at the stake like UK, Thiosoap offers ingredients from a volcanic environment that is not to be found here in a clay soil with exception of Bath springs. Yet nobody promotes it! Britain does not have the luxury of thermal waters like Italy or (better) Iceland, one way to bring that type of energy is to buy products related to that part of the world, not many, mind ...but consciousness and practical sense should kick in when health is demanding something different."
bionike is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!