Biocsimax Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Biocsimax

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Biocsimax?

darwinc@bioscimax.com

Tell us how Biocsimax made you happy

"Already seeing improvements on my teeth after one use! Very easy instructions included in box. Good thing to spend money on !"
Are you Biocsimax? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is seriously the best teeth whitening product I've ever used. I have really sensitive teeth and this is the one and only product I've ever tried that doesn't give me those crazy zingers!"
"This kit is seriously the only thing that will whiten my teeth. I've had numerous, painful professional treatments from my dentist and they didn't work nearly as well as this! Plus, this causes no pain at all!! I'm in love. Will be a Snow customer for life!!!"
"Bioscimax scam 817 dollars from me for a launch that Matthew thomas made me sent my hard earned money to Cortney for a launch on April 18 and he claimed that he will do all the work and i get 75 percent from the launch in three weeks.A month later when i didnt hear from him he had a christian feeding me lies and refused to answer his emails and calls and text. Cortney then put me with a marc so called owner of the company. Marc bullied me and disrespected me and told me i get no refund. Its been three months i notify all the government agencies the tv chanels and i will not rest until i get my full refund back from these scamers and know in the name of Jesus they will be caught, this is USA. Not some communist country where you can bully people to back off after you steal from me. They will get excactly what they deserve these partners in crimes. Preying on innocent hard working citizens and think that they can strike it rich on other people sweat. Justice will prevail, i shall see. The worst company, the worst people ever. They do not have an ounce of human being in their systems.Very sad world we live in, where scamers feel that they own the USA and think that they will get away with murder unreal.To this day,i never get my refund from these thieves.God is good"
Biocsimax is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access