Birchbox Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Birchbox

Tell us how Birchbox made you happy

"Love their products!! Such and easy site to use and love the chance to choose samples before your box arrives too it makes me so happy to receive them every month :-) highly recommended:-)"
"The subscription box usually contains products for white people and not a lot of products for different people. The things which I can use are of good quality but rather small so I found it a waste of money."
"Birchbox was my first monthly beuty box , loved it at first and then it just got repetitive same stuff. My biggest problem was delivery though 3 out of 9 boxes lost in transit like really . They were good at customer service but bottom line is they need to sort their logistics out. Am with cohorted now but guess what their box is currently running 12 days late , can’t get the service these days"
"Fantastic choice of products and great customer service. Always fast and efficient. Many thanks!"
"The monthly subscription box was beautiful, arrived very quickly and had a great variety of lovely products to try for a very low price. It's pretty much a risk free way to try out new products I might not have previously considered purchasing."
"Great customer service and amazing products!"
"Really pleased with the quality of the items in my subscription box this month."
"They use a terrible courier and my order got lost. The customer service was amazing and sent me another box via Royal Mail straight away, but when I got it, the content was less than satisfying. A hand sanitazer in a beauty box? REALLY? What about a soap bar next time? I cancelled my subscription straight away."
"Over the moon a lil treat for me every month for being mum & me xx #mumslife #treatsforme"
"Ordered a scrub from them after receiving one in my monthly Birchbox. It was was easy to order and pay for. Fast delivery by Hermes and well packaged."
"Amazing value for money and personalises the box."
"See loads of fab boxes advertised but you never receive any of the better stuff they have"
"Excellent dealing with my compliant"
Birchbox is rated 4.00 based on 14 reviews